Reviews for Herpetology
Ebenbild chapter 5 . 2/11
You two are evil! First you make me fall in love with this story, then you make me cry and finally you left me yearning for more. How could you!
Is there really no way to continue for a little while longer? There are after all still some questions that aren't answered until now, like how the ministry will react, what Herpo will do now, and how long it will take him to get used to the world he is in and the language they are using now...
When I plead enough, will you reconsider? (makes the sweetest puppy-dog-eyes ever to be seen). Pleaaaase...!
Ebenbild
The Dark One Rising chapter 5 . 1/5
Awww. It was just getting interestig, too. I would've lovwd to see some more. I suppose an expansion would take away from the charming size and feeling of this story.
The Dark One Rising chapter 4 . 1/5
Herpo finally got a hug. I wouldn't mind if he and Ginny were paired up. It seems to work well, even if he's probably about ten years older than her.
The Dark One Rising chapter 3 . 1/5
I want to hug Herpo. He needs a hug.
The Dark One Rising chapter 2 . 1/5
This is amusing. Herpo is a very endearing "Dark Lord". I suppose, in the future...past...time, he created horcruxes. Maybe history was wrong?
The Dark One Rising chapter 1 . 1/5
Ginny and her Parselmouths.
bleeb90 chapter 5 . 10/29/2014
This story ended far too quick! Herpo is cute. Hat a lovely story!
AngelWitch chapter 5 . 1/18/2014
I really like Herpo. You really are great at writing stories with just the right level of emotion. Keep on with the awesome writing.

- Angel
laughevil chapter 5 . 10/6/2013
Poor Herpo! I feel bad for him, with that life he had...

The story was absolutely amazing, though! :)
Guest chapter 3 . 5/30/2013
THE BOLD!
IT BURNS!
littleme36 chapter 5 . 5/21/2013
Awwwe I 3 Herpo! He's such a cutie!
This was a really nice story :)
Mewsman chapter 5 . 9/19/2012
Aww, I was sitting here hoping for them to reveal the whole Horcrux thing the whole time. Damn shame, but the story was good anyways! God job.
OphyBoing chapter 5 . 5/20/2012
Aww :) unusual, but great story :D I loved it.
Isilarma chapter 5 . 3/10/2012
That was brilliant. I really like the way you write Herpo, and you've got the charavterisations of Harry and the Weasleys down perfectly.
Brandon League chapter 5 . 9/21/2010
Please tell me that you intend to finish this story. It's brilliant.