Reviews for Hero Trip
Meg chapter 15 . 3/20
I'm so depressed that this story hasn't been continued an that ur others have been removed I have enjoyed this story for years and would love to know the conclusion thanks for ur superb writing ;)
urharmony chapter 15 . 1/16
This was so freakin' good! You're an amazing writer
margueritedaisy chapter 15 . 10/4/2014
Would love to know what's in that box...oh well, still enjoyed this mysterious and captivating story. Maybe one day you'll reveal answers to the secrets just lurking everywhere in this tale.
PunKittenSin chapter 1 . 7/19/2012
Ive been trying find some of your other stories n cant find any others silencer and tourniquet in particular. Have you taken them down? If not where can i find them? Ive been reading this story forever and i love it do you plan on updating it soon?
cosmiclove chapter 15 . 5/13/2012
You can not leave it here! Please come back for more writing, I love your style!
leslucids chapter 4 . 1/24/2012
Your story reminds me so much of the Joker and Harley Quinns relationship, I love it :)
Loren chapter 15 . 8/8/2011
I can't believe I just re read your story AGAIN! I had read it before in 2009 and still remembered it to this day. I think you did a good job on this story and hope that you will eventually finish?

Probably get lots of comments asking you to update, but I really would like to know if Spike gets caught again.

Anyway thanks for writing it, it's one of my favorites.
Winter'sThunder chapter 15 . 8/3/2011
Clifhanger? I know this story hasn't been update in a while, this is an incredible catchy story and i am hooked! Please give this story a well deserved update :)
Sasha chapter 15 . 6/14/2011
Nooo! I love this, just found it and read the whole thing in one shot. Not fair, I want more! Really want to see how this ends. One of the best plots I've read in a while, most definitely! The easy build up without boring us and the subtle hints that Spike may not be crazy, while not giving everything away. Love it! I am very eager for more!
Miss Kells Bells chapter 15 . 12/9/2010
I absolutely love this story and the idea. You're grasp on Spike is perfect, he's totally in character. Buffy seems a little OOC, but she'd be a little harder to write because she's a completely different person in this story, no longer a slayer, while Spike at least has delusions that actually keep him in character.

I'm a huge Spuffy fan, but I'm also a fan of forbidden love so I'm really interested in where you'll be taking this. Update soon!
sue chapter 15 . 12/4/2010
Kicking myself that I missed this update but your chapter soon put things right.

Although lame and hurting and set adrift, she still retains her spirit and her wits and as much as is possible unders the circs., she has a handle on Spike.

Which is why she is in this predicament. Predicament? Buffy is starting to accept that perhaps all is not lost. And she's doesn't mean in the 'rescue' dept.

I loved the church, the candles, her rest and rationale, Spike sprawled nonchalantly within the church and the lack of despair - or defeat - when Buffy realises he is there.

She asks him if she has a choice. Increasingly, a question for Spike, too.

Fantastic story.
Cryysis chapter 15 . 11/7/2010
This is... Amazing. Simply and irrevocably amazing. This delving into the psyche of a serial killer with a reputation such as Spike's... It's all so fascinating. And Buffy's reactions seem to range from survival instinct to a near primal need to understand the inner workings of the oh-so-famous William the Bloody. And somehow, if Spike DID walk in and see Buffy rummaging through his box of prized ones, I can't see him as being angry. I honest to God think he'd be more bemused and amused (pardon the rhyme) then anything. Of course, I could be completely wrong, for all I know he would through a raging fit and do some real major damage to our beloved Doctor. Truly inspiring, marvelous work. I hope to see more of it soon!
LadyJestah chapter 15 . 10/26/2010
I thought I lost this story long again. Glad to find it again. Hope it gets updated and finished soon.
Alice Bekett chapter 15 . 10/24/2010
this is very intriguing, very well written. Please update again soon
Kay chapter 15 . 10/22/2010
From time to time, I came here to check if you updated this and YAY you did! I so happy! Thank You! This is the best fic ever, I hope you update again soon.