Reviews for School Sucks
Bluespark chapter 29 . 7/9/2005
Ouch. I almost feel sorry for Arisa. Well, not really. By the way, 'gaurd' is actually spelled 'guard'. Yep.

Yay! Shadow got a new motorcycle, and Karasu... well, he got his heart broken. Poor guy.
Carri chapter 29 . 7/8/2005
I thought you said that there wouldn't be anymore love confesions in this story.
Imparanoid02 chapter 29 . 7/8/2005
awesome chappyture YAY Kurama and Eclipse FINALLY confessed!
Eclipse Shinomori chapter 29 . 7/8/2005
Ew... I hate Nakada... Poor Shadow. She got molested by a freak...

I bet you that is exactly what all squirrels do too. Spy on people.

Yes! Die Yamashita! Die you dumb bastard! ... He deserved a slower and much more painful death... Oh well! He's dead, and that's all that matters.

If I had a car, that's how I would act...

Poor Karasu... I acctually fealt bad for 'im. And that doesn't happen very often. It did disturb me thought when he was harrasing poor Kurama.

Aw... Kurama and Eclipse finally admitted to loving each other. How sweet!

Well that's about it for this chapter. I loved it! Can't wait 'till the next story! Jamata ne!
Draikitha chapter 29 . 7/8/2005
Awesome chapter. XD;

And by the way; my review for the previous chapter, was... cut off and screwed up. XD

But anyways. Hope your new story gets over its... obstacles nicely.

Update again soon. o
Lady Mazikeen chapter 29 . 7/8/2005
This was really good. and completly nuts, but good! anyhow, please update soon... ja ne! -Lena
Water-Rose chapter 29 . 7/8/2005
Nakada went from creepy to even creepier. I'm glad someone else thinks that squirrels are some kinda spies. It's so obvious once you think about it. I feel bad for Karasu actually...can't him and Eclipse...I dunno...share Kurama? It's just so sad to see a full-grown man cry. Maybe if Ryu ever dumps is boyfriend him and Karasu could start going out? I don't think I actually mean that, I just feel bad for him. It's so sad to see someones heart broken in a bizillion pieces. Eclipse soothing her car was funny. As for the word dickweed...it probably has no actual meaning but if it did my guess would be it meant male pubic hair...Anywayz, great chapter and please update soon.
Sessha's Crazy chapter 29 . 7/8/2005
WHOOT! MOTORCYCLES! TRUCKS! Truckies is fuun... XD Did Eclipse name her car? XD That would be great! I now a family with a bunch of cars, each of them named! Let's see, there's Big Blue the super huge car, Old Blue the useless truck, Godzilla the green saburban, Pumkin an orange version of Big blue, Fred the truck named in honor of my Grandpa who gave it to them, and I think they may have a new one too... knowing them, they probably named their plane, too... Yeah, rich friends... A ranch, five or six cars, three horses, a jet, and who knows what else... Geeze, I wish MY parents were doctors...
Anasazi Darkmoon chapter 29 . 7/8/2005
Woohoo, Yamashita's dead, the mob's dead, Arisa got her memory erased, RSD appeared again and Kurama declared his love for Eclipse! XD I almost feel bad for Karasu...almost, but not quite! I loved how Hiei went ape-shit and burned all those jackasses with his flames of vengeful doom! So, now that he and Shadow are loaded, what are they going to do with all that money? Is Youko going to take up an occupation as a love counseler sort of like the guy from "Hitch"? (A kick-ass movie, by the way) Anyway, you did a great job, as usual, and you really ought to invent some characters to replace the YYH gang and publish Shadow and Eclipse's misadventures as actual books! I know I'd go out and buy every one, that's for sure! Anyway, until next time, ja mata ne!
Roxas-Uke chapter 29 . 7/8/2005
Wow...that was a lot of warnings... O.O Youko has issues that not even I can help solve... And I have plenty of issues. Aw, poor Karasu... Sure he's gay and likes to blow things up, but who doesn't? Blow things up, I mean. That was a great chapter, Shadow! Update when ya can.

Ja

~ S_Y
black mirage chapter 29 . 7/8/2005
Excellent talent show! The trio has wreaked more havoc upon the overall idiotic audience that is the highschool.

Nakada is a creep! Gross! Poor Shadow...I would be disgusted simply knowing someone as vile as Nakada was just thinking those sexual things, let alone trying to actually do them.

That's a new view on squirrels. I had never thought about them being other-worldly spies. Hmm.

Shadow has extremely bad luck, doesn't she? She must if she can find the HQ of "their" mob running around a place she isn't familiar with.

I wish Karasu would come to me every time I whistled! *dreamy eyes* Oh, how many things I could destroy. Can anyone actually picture Karasu befriending bunnies? I can, but it doesn't look right. Uh...Kurama has very good control. I can't believe he put up with Karasu touching him! I'm surprised he didn't kill him right then and there! That was disgusting! I feel slightly sorry for Karasu. Poor Karasu will never get anything from Kurama. I can't believe Kurama felt guilty!

Yamashita can't really be dead! He's too much of a jerk.
Kaida chapter 29 . 7/8/2005
...holy. crap.

...I think I actually feel SORRY for Karasu...no, wait, never mind. Thats just my medication kicking in.

**maniacal grin**
Caschjen chapter 29 . 7/8/2005
I love the name Kokuei. My sister is listening to Britney Spears right now, so I must go murder her. UPDATE!
bohr-d chapter 29 . 7/8/2005
*LMAO* One of my favorite chapters, I believe. Keep up the brilliant work, and please update soon!
Aria Luna chapter 29 . 7/8/2005
Good as it ever was. XD Karasu is AWESOME! Poor Karasu. But still, Kurama was even considering...? o-o Okay... Weehoo. Poor Youko. I bet I could help him with his problem.

Yeah... Well, another good chapter by the infamous Shadow Jaganshi. Yay! I end my review.
1,135 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 23 .. Last Next »