Reviews for Alone in Christmas' Eve
Shadowmaiden3 chapter 1 . 1/17/2011
That was so sweet... I shall go and cry gumdrop tears.
Deleted Account Number Seven chapter 1 . 9/17/2005
I hate to break it to ya but Intergra is a christian she fully belives in Jesus and God so to her christmas is not a pagan holiday. she's a protestant Knight that means christian

IMPOSTER. I hate to break it to ya, but the REAL Ciarda knows how to use proper grammar such as spelling and punctuation. Perhaps you should stop using someone else's name and think of one of your own. Or at least, sign in. And don't even TRY to claim to be Ciarda, she would have signed in to sign her review.

Btw, Lore. Great story. LOL sorry I had to spam with insulting this imposter.
Ciardis Rois chapter 1 . 9/17/2005
Wynd Mage chapter 1 . 6/11/2005
Not a big Celas fan but your story was adorable.
Pip Benadette chapter 1 . 6/2/2005
Heart warming.
Strega Bella chapter 1 . 3/4/2005
That was extraordinary sweet!
Starlight Waltz chapter 1 . 2/28/2005
The most tender P/S fic I have come across, the atmosphere is sad and sweet. )
Endless Rhapsody chapter 1 . 2/9/2005
This was incredible touching.
Nighteyes De Dracul chapter 1 . 2/6/2005
Thess, that's so cute! So very very cute. Nice work!
Anais chapter 1 . 2/2/2005
Cute D
SirDracula chapter 1 . 1/27/2005
Somehow, this ficlet brought a smile on my dry lips. Touching.
MM chapter 1 . 1/24/2005
*Sniff* Sweet.
Endlessly Perturbed chapter 1 . 1/20/2005
Good! I was dying to read a Christmas Pip/Seras fic that isn't tooth-aching sweet. Balanced with drama.
Savantasaurus chapter 1 . 1/20/2005
First off, take note that my fanfic takes place well over 10 YEARS after the ANIME, not the manga. It even says it right in my summary. There was no whiny bastard named Pip in the anime. You apparently have it set in your mind that the one and only way to go is manga.

Don't flame me like that and leave a MANGA review for a fic that clearly follows ANIME cannon. There's a difference, especially when it comes to this particular fandom. There was no Pip, and Alucard treated Seras differently than he did on paper.

And about your little remark about AxI being "almost cannon" on your info page...in the anime that is pure bullshit. Integra sees Alucard as a monster and wouldn't lower herself to be in a relationship with him while Alucard sees Integra as the CHILD he met years ago.

Don't bitch to me about a canon relationship that isn't even there in the ANIME my fic was based off.
lyn chapter 1 . 1/18/2005
cool, is there going to be more?