Reviews for Plans that Backfire
Reishin Amara chapter 3 . 1/23/2011
god im enjoying this...also,what would happen if she became an eva pilot?o.O

IM pretty sure any danger comes to her(Like Rei and the 16th angel)(Or toji and the Eva Angel)...im pretty sure shinji wouldnt talk...hed just save her and finish quickly...then return to base...and shove his eva's hand THROUGH the wall and crush gendo like a raisin.
Squire of Gothos chapter 3 . 3/28/2009
nice touching story. To some others, you can't really say the story is too fast, I read a Rei/Shin story where they did unmentionable things in the second chapter, and then after that something bad happened splitting them apart, resulting in severe angst for Shinji. After that, they slowly got back together through various trials and stuff.

Anyway, very nice simple writing. It's a good reminder to me to keep things simple, as opposed to the mishmash some of my own stuff becomes
the grey mage chapter 3 . 1/14/2009
wut? no rei to contest the relationship later? wat about that white haired angel/kid kaworu. you could make him gay. or his dad to antagonize him sum ore. and wut about that time he gets absorbed into his EVA? ah, you'll get to it.
XRaiderV1 chapter 3 . 5/14/2008
well, I did not see that gym scene coming.

most excellent work on this story, I'm really enjoying it.
kiosuque chapter 3 . 12/25/2007
it was a great storry and a good happy ending
King of Darkness chapter 2 . 4/3/2007
COL!
Lord-Potter-Gryffindor chapter 3 . 3/27/2007
When's the update? I like this story a lot. I would like to read more. Plase update soon.
DX Fanatic chapter 3 . 1/13/2007
... Finish the fuckin' fic already!
GoreLover chapter 3 . 1/11/2007
ITS BEEN OVER TWO YEARS! WHERE THE HELL ARE YOU! DEAD!
Shrine Keeper of Rei Ayanami chapter 3 . 1/5/2007
One of the better Shinji Hikari fics I've read. Have you read Changing Seasons, thats a Shinji Hikari fic too. Well I can see that you've ran yourself right into a wall. I personaly would have ended the story here but you seem to have at least a vauge idea as to what could happen to them... I actually got one myself but I think I'll keep it to myself till I see what you come up with. I also have to agree with you that Asuka is a major bitch and she probably does see Shinji like that while in public. May the blessigs of Rei Ayanami be upon.
SierraM chapter 3 . 12/26/2006
One of the best Hikari X Shinji fics I've read.
ShigMan chapter 3 . 12/14/2006
UPDATE! NOW! GAH! This is a great fanfic, it doesnt deserve to die in the barrel of unfinished fics! Please dont let this fic die! It's just too good for that fate!
WillTheWatcher chapter 3 . 11/28/2006
Kick Ass. This is one of the top three Shin Hik storys I have ever read. I thank you from the bottom of my heart. :)
Drifter950 chapter 3 . 10/5/2006
:D When I got to the end of of your third chapter, what ran through mind was "This is a keeper". I think you have done a very good job with characters and thier interaction.

And, I like the plotline you are usuing. I actually hope you stay with how things happen in Evangalion. I want to see what you do with a Shinji that is more confident and comfortable with himself. And with one that the people around him respect, especially in battle.

Thanks for a good read.

May the MUSE be with you!
SilvaShadow chapter 3 . 9/26/2006
u have got to update this fic it is one of the best i have read ( i have read alot round 250-400 atleast) but thats not the point. the point is that you have to update this fic