Reviews for Midsummer Magic
DuQaine chapter 1 . 9/27/2009
So.. it's been 4 years. When's the update? :

Anyhoo, that was really cute. I didn't think that the intro was boring at all

Sigh.. Just in case. *alert*
Guest chapter 1 . 2/17/2009
More please.
froth chapter 1 . 2/13/2008
OMG! Please don't ditch this story; the plot is too amusing. XD

WHY haven't you updated yet?
sliver rose chapter 1 . 10/5/2005
you story wasn's boring.I really

like it. Make that botan a believer once she meets

the fox demon that said that she owns him her heart.
Taco chapter 1 . 8/28/2005
Hey I enjoyed this. I really hope you continue and look forward to your updates. Not to worry, the first chapter wasn't boring at all.
foxygirlchan chapter 1 . 5/13/2005
WOW! I love how this story is moving along! I love how you write! How you express every word as if it actually happened! You are such a creative writer! D: you should become a writer! I love how you explained the whole process of Botan's childhood! And this was so not boring! D: I've been to your site before though XD! Alright! Keep writing! UPDATE! and remember flamers only keep you warm at night and roast marshmallows! Even thought it is fun to watch the marshmallows blow up in the microwave...ANyways! JA!
sweetcanines chapter 1 . 4/12/2005
Hey I can't wait for the next chappie
Spiraling Vortex chapter 1 . 3/13/2005
I like this! I especially want to see the Agressive and not Dark Youko you were talking about. I also want to know how the ward charm that botan gave him ended up in his hands-if they did see as how demons can't touch them-. I want to see more!
bluetinkerbell chapter 1 . 2/20/2005
I love it! It's so imaginative and..well...fun!
Cristina Gomez chapter 1 . 2/5/2005
Hey, interesting story. by the way I'm a ShuuichiBotan fan. Could you please update the story soon.
Linwe Jaganshi chapter 1 . 2/4/2005
I like your story a lot. Im glad its a Youko/Botan one too. I like that pairing more then a Suuichi/Botan pairing. Plus, I like how you give a bit of backround on her history with kitsunes, it will make the story more believeable later on. Update this story soon, I can't wait to see what happenes between Botan and Youko1
heatherb chapter 1 . 1/20/2005
Wow! I loved the story, but more so i love the idea. I can't ever escape from writting AU's either and I was planning to write one about Botan and Youko that was so eerily similar to this. But I'm glad you wrote yours cuz it's staring off so good! I can't wait for more!
matchynishi chapter 1 . 1/17/2005
Good beginning, methinks. Not boring at all, really. Quite the opposite. XD

And Kurama-Botan pairings are the BEST! No matter if he's Shuichi or his Youko form. Both are absolutely gorgeous, anyways. :p

And hurrah for aggressive Kurama! *grins* Oh, I'm so gonna be waiting for that part, lol!
WaterKitsune16 chapter 1 . 1/17/2005
Awsome as always! *sigh* i feel under the weather since it's so FREAKIN' cold outside!

It's FLORIDA! you think it'd be warm and sunny... *mumbles*

well anywho, please please PLEASE? update sooner than the usal every six months, lol.

(take your time... but not too much)

gots to go!

Kitsune16
xKazuko chapter 1 . 1/17/2005
You know what? This is the first YYH fic I've read.

I say.. It's short, but hardly boring. Quaint, more like..

But it's so cool.. Botan and Kurama are /totally/ my favorite charries, and /I/ didn't even think of putting them together.

You rock, chickie.