Reviews for Breaking Bones and Mending Love
ilovedana53 chapter 11 . 10/10/2013
please tell me that they got baker
ilovedana53 chapter 10 . 10/10/2013
glad that she told him
ilovedana53 chapter 9 . 10/10/2013
Baker needs to be shot down. it is creepy that he is sneaking around her hospital at nite. worried about what he has planned. Steven needs to take a chill pill and stop trying to control his sisters life.
ilovedana53 chapter 7 . 10/10/2013
love liason. that had to be some kiss.
ilovedana53 chapter 4 . 10/10/2013
so glad that sam is leaving
ilovedana53 chapter 2 . 10/10/2013
was it Baker, Helena or one of their other enemies that tampered with the bike? even when she is being nice Sam is still annoying. hope Jason tells her that he is not leaving
ilovedana53 chapter 14 . 6/7/2013
I loved this story
ilovedana53 chapter 3 . 6/7/2013
Jason you need to protect Liz
ilovedana53 chapter 1 . 6/7/2013
hoe they are going to be ok
pinklady34 chapter 14 . 12/12/2008
i really liked your story. i wish that johnny and francis were more in your story cause they are just too funny. they were hilarious. i also wished that there were more liason smut but i will get what i can...lol! loved it.
Jen Drake chapter 14 . 1/6/2007
Great story. Very well written. You had the creepiness of Baker down perfectly. Loved Johnny and Francis in this story as well- it did help lighten it up a bit. Great job with this story!
thewretchedchild chapter 14 . 10/10/2005
damnit! Just when i think i've resigned myself to never seeing them together again, someone goes and writes a touching happy ending, and the rage fills me all over again.

Thanks for the rage.

But seriously folks...

Thanks for sharing this story. It was fun to read, i definately waited for the updates, and I'm grateful you took the time to let us all read it.
chawkchic chapter 14 . 10/9/2005
Loved the teasing of Johnny and Francis. And totally adored Jason's confession to Elizabeth. :)
Luv2rite chapter 14 . 10/9/2005
I loved this story and I am sad to see it go but what a great ending. Hope to see more stories from you soon.
chawkchic chapter 13 . 10/1/2005
Loved the banter! Hope to get to read another chapter soon. And I hope Elizabeth still stays with Jason for now and maybe forever. ;)