Reviews for A Beautiful Friendship
Stormcutter684 chapter 7 . 7/10
Oh wow, Mellon-nîn. You left me speechless with this beautiful piece of writing. I loved it. It had me hooked immediately, and the more I read, the more I loved it.
You wrote out such real and raw emotion, the blind hate, the pure angst, the warm, friendly, comfort.
It's amazing how you transformed a human and an elf into best friends, even though at the start, deep mistrust ran between them.
And then the incident with the other elves? I enjoyed that too. It showed the pure loyalty and fondness the two had for each other, and I agree with what Legolas did for the five elves. Hatred eats at the soul of the hater, not the hated. When you hate, the punishment is already being done.
Beautiful story. Hannon le!
Namárië!
sassyfriend chapter 7 . 1/10
I loved this can't wait to read more of your others!
sassyfriend chapter 6 . 1/10
Awwww I loved that his father accepts Aragorn now as well :)
sassyfriend chapter 5 . 1/10
Oh that elf!
sassyfriend chapter 4 . 1/10
I'm glad his father is at least making an attept
sassyfriend chapter 3 . 1/10
Hope Aragorn will be ok
sassyfriend chapter 2 . 1/10
I HATE spiders If I was Aragorn or Legolas in this moment I would be freaking out
sassyfriend chapter 1 . 1/10
I love this it is so good!
KsiezycowyCukier chapter 7 . 4/18/2014
Thank you for this beautiful story, hannon-le :)
CosmicEssence chapter 7 . 10/17/2012
Lovely! I was looking for a first meeting fic with conflict, turnarounds and well one just like this and 'lo and behold! I found one! Really really enjoyed reading this, thank you :)

Any chance of doing the sequel to this? Even just a 1 chapter thing wherein Thranduil and Legolas take their trip?
Archiril chapter 7 . 6/12/2012
This story really made me smile! Nice one! :)
ChildofAslan86 chapter 7 . 4/4/2012
Beautiful! Amazing work!
crepusculodeverano chapter 7 . 12/9/2011
very good history :)
Indilwen chapter 7 . 12/8/2010
I liked this Estel meets Legolas story because it was in Mirkwood and all the others I read were in Rivendell. Also it was kinda cool that Legolas's mother's name is almost the same as my elf name. I swear I didn't pick my name to be like that on purpose, just a happy coincidence. And, Estel was older in this one so he got to help Legolas too not just elf saves little Estel kind of thing.
CDC.SWAC.madness chapter 7 . 4/14/2010
PLEASE do a sequel 3 i loved this story so much i wan to see what happens next and how elrond and that lot react to this.