Reviews for The Case of the Missing Detective
Ryoji Mochizuki chapter 11 . 10/15
huh
chococonnie chapter 5 . 8/21
I truly thank you for taking out the sea of japan. It means a lot to koreans.
Lionwoman95 chapter 11 . 8/1
Hi!
I just discovered your story by coincidence in a DeviantArt comment yesterday.
It's the second fanfic I've read about Detective Conan/Case Closed, but it's really well written, well plotet (despite the current manga plot conflicts) and well developed in Conan's universe.
It has a really quite dark tone and real medicine facts which makes it more interesting.
I'm sorry you fell sick, and I hope you can continue this story.
KittyCatKate chapter 11 . 7/30
Please, please update this again. It was such a good story and sucked me right in. I was always wondering what would happen next. Until then!
Actress Chris vineyard chapter 1 . 7/10
that feeling when u love a legendary fic so u re-read it in hopes to find the sequel one day and currently enjoy again what was written till now :(
just plzzzzz try to bring this fic back to life :\
NinaKaitoConan chapter 11 . 6/26
I AM SO WAITING FOR MORE THIS IS THE BEST!
SKConan17 chapter 11 . 6/23
It's been YEARS since you last updated! WHAT HAPPENED? (Is something wrong with your health? Did you die? Did you get mad at your computer, or whatever, and punch it and it broke? I did that once!) I'll be back, btw this is like the fifth time that I've reread this story!
Why has it not been updated?
ForUrEntertainment chapter 11 . 6/15
I've been addicted to reading this story! I've been reading it whenever I have any free time. Even though it's unlikely (and you're probably sick of hearing this), I really hope you continue this one day. It was a great read, I really enjoyed this!
suelee1 chapter 11 . 4/14
I just finished reading this. I am so glad that it isn't dead. It is so good.
guikat chapter 11 . 3/16
Hi ! I read about your health problems and I would like to say I support you and I really like your writing.
MoonlitInuko chapter 11 . 3/12
I know this fic is still on hiatus but I gotta say you really sucked me in with this and i look forward to when it gets continued. You've managed to cram a lot of extremely interesting reveals and scenarios in 11 chapters and I'm still excited to see where you take them. This is especially so regarding the Kudo family-Kuroba family-Vermouth-Jodie connections, something that I desperately want to see more explored in the series. I very much enjoyed the exposition and connection making of the fact Toichi Kuroba taught Yukiko and Vermouth, and you left us at a very enticing cliffhanger of Jodie realizing Yukiko was in disguise using techniques like her hated adversary Vermouth. On that note, I very much enjoyed Kaito's theatrical one-man reenactment of what happened, but I can't help but wonder what he's thinking about these connections too.

Aside from that, I look very forward to seeing Ran in the action now that she knows whats going on, and how Kaito handles his situation seeing as he knows a lot of what's going on now but his identity as Kid is still a mystery to most (props to you for taking the manga-canon route of him starting out NOT actually knowing Conan's identity as Shinichi, but also already creating a moment of him quickly pretending to be Shinichi). Can't help but wonder if his identity will be deduced by Heiji though, given all the information he gave about his story. Side note, I'm enjoying your Ran-Kaito interactions, its a combo I don't see enough of and would like to. I love how she observes that despite their similar appearances and intelligence they are still quite different people. I also liked the reference to the fact that she remembers seeing him that time on the crosswalk.

I'm also enjoying the police/FBI involvement. More characters we don't see enough in canon. since you're admitting canon divergence but also Bourbon I'm curious to see how you plan on including or twisting more recent canon events in this.

Amazingly I actually avoided reading this story for awhile because I tend not to like 'Conan is kidnapped/held hostage' plots, since they tend to focus on him trying to figure out how to escape, but this turned out to be a very pleasant surprise because the large focus on ALL THESE OTHER CHARACTERS working together to save him has made the journey so far very enjoyable.

anyway, I hope the inspiration to write for this again hits again sometime soon! I patiently await for that day. Until then, take care!
orangesorafan chapter 11 . 2/14
omg omg this is getting really intense. cant wait for my chapter
Hey i really love ur fanfic its awesome but pls update it soon im so waiting to read it
Guest chapter 11 . 12/30/2016
This is amazing! This story is just so well thought out and written I enjoyed every chapter of it. I'm sure there's a valid reason why it's on hiatus but it would be wonderful if you could continue it, pretty please! This masterpiece needs a conclusion.