Reviews for A Lady For Seven Days
MzMilo chapter 2 . 7/24/2013
I like it.
MzMilo chapter 1 . 7/24/2013
Interesting...I'll read to the end to see what will happen.
erisreigned chapter 8 . 4/15/2010
sometimes wondering around can give you wonderful suprises...

this fic sure is one!

not a big fan of Rukawa but this is refreshing!
Sailor Pandabear chapter 8 . 12/9/2009
cool
kesha chapter 8 . 8/27/2009
argh!1

i want to kill him!i want to rip him apart and throw him to the dogs!1

sendoh is more fit to be hanamichi's lover than rukawa!i so hate him..!
Chibi Reikou chapter 8 . 3/31/2005
Wai! I love your fic! you are definitely a tensai! It's been a while since I've been so engrossed by a fic..The story is very good..it's seems like everything just falls into place..Waah! I can't contain my excitement anymore _
do you feel like killing me chapter 8 . 3/6/2005
Rukawa no baka! he knows he loves Hanamichi...why did he let him go?

Anyways, this fic is one of my favorites. :) Keep up the good work...I promise 2 rNr "After 7 Days" :)

Jaa ne! _
Hikaru Itsuko chapter 8 . 3/3/2005
Hey I love this story, so cute so sad, so great XD, so I just hope I can read the sequel soon! I'll be waiting for it
Kittykat127 chapter 8 . 3/3/2005
hey wed so where's the sequel...oh by the way i really liked your to think of it i always liek your stories...their refreshing actually, the plot seemed commen and yet it isn't so pls keep making more stories lke this one
Calliope Medina Erato chapter 8 . 3/2/2005
“Whose in favor of killing Rukawa, raise your right hand and say me!” Sauichiro exclaimed as he raised his right hand.

The other two raised their hands too and yelled, “ME!”

Youhei sweat-dropped.

While it is such a sad ending for this story, this part made me laugh. Plus, it shows that the Gundan cares for their leader.

Here's another that made me laugh:

Sendoh developed a pounding vein. The guntai automatically blocked him. Long time with Hanamichi made them act like a well-oiled defensive machine.

Which goes to show how well they know their redheaded friend and Sendoh experienced that.

I'm no yaoi fan but this is an exception and quite intrigued with the sequel. How about a SenHana?
Ria Sakazaki chapter 8 . 3/2/2005
nice! so nice! please hurry up with the sequel ok?
Nian chapter 8 . 3/2/2005
Hello!, I really like the way you ended the story but I 'm really looking foward to read the Sequel, please, let us read RuHana, I miss it so much!, GAMBATE!
nobody-nobody-nobody chapter 7 . 3/1/2005
don't take this the wrong way ok?

Is it just me or is this fic getting a little too sappy, OOC and dramatic? DOn't worry - maybe it's just me. Sometimes I'm not a big fan of Drama... oh well. I think you're doing a good job anyway. Keep on writing and either ignore my comments (or downplay the drama a little). It would work either way.

Again, don't take it the wrong way please.
Calliope Medina Erato chapter 6 . 2/26/2005
I find the first parts of this fic hilarious especially when Rukawa kissed the female Sakuragi. I'm not much of a yaoi fan but am an open minded person and if I see quality yaoi fics, I don't hesitate to review it.
Nian chapter 6 . 2/11/2005
HI!, I'M SO HAPPY THAT YOU CAME BACK TO THIS , HEHEH, I HOPE YOU LOAD AGAIN ALL OF YOUR WONDERFUL WORK, COUSE A'LL KEEP READING EHEH!, GAMBARU YO!