Reviews for Dirty Dancing: Manhattan Nights
Ninja Fred chapter 2 . 9/22/2006
This story is wonderfully insane! But there is one thing you're missing. Dear, dear, Patrick Swayze. Who is a lot manlier then Dalton, in case he was wondering!
Chaos Adame chapter 2 . 6/6/2005
Specs becoming a prostitute is unavoidable (like Sprace and Blush).

SEX SLAVES ALL AROUND! WOt! Heh, a Racetrack sex slave is HoTT. Do we get to see Racetrack in bondage? PLEASE?
Neptune410 chapter 2 . 2/24/2005
ah, poor race...and swifty *cringes* ugh, sarah. heh. _ very funny chapter. i must say, hairloving!jack is very funny :b update!
Account Deleted and Purged chapter 2 . 2/20/2005
YAY! _ *Hugs* You updated!

*Sings* I like to be in America. Okay by me in America. Everything free in America! (For a small fee in America!) ...Dutchy is so awesome. _ Letting his best friend(/lover) be a prostitute... Hope this won't ruin their friendship(/relationship).

O_O WHAT IS SARAH DOING WITH HER HANDS ON RACETRACK? REVENGE SHALL BE MINE! *Dismiss the newsies not caring, and runs off into the night, an insane laughter drifting through the night air*

OH MY GLORIOUS FRUIT LOOPS! IT'S THE RETURN OF THE RACETRACK SONG! *Does a jig* LETS SEE HOW MUCH LONGER I CAN USE CAPS AND EXCLAMATION POINTS! I- SEX SLAVE? ,sddr! []6;456p[454p64y89xdzxdfdqnjxc1gbf I'M GONNA KILL HER!

*Breathes slowly* _ Until next time!

Lots of love! ~Sapphy
Saturday chapter 2 . 2/20/2005
AHAHA! I LOVE YOU SO MUCH! *totally dies* Racetrack is Sarah's sex slave, Swifty is going off excitedly to be a prostitute (I've decided to move to NYC and be a lonely housewife), and Jack loves fish sticks! WHAT COULD POSSIBLY BE BETTER THAN THAT?

SKITTERY: *prances by in a blue-sequened tube-top*

*blinks*

SNITCH: *prances after Skittery*

*coughs awkwardly* Okay. My favorite parts:

“Oh, I promise, Dutch, I promise! And I’ll start tomorrow. No—I’ll start tonight! Oh, wish me luck!” And without another word, Specs rushed out of the bunkroom, happy as Jack on fish stick day.

HAHA! Reverse psychology, and Jack and fish sticks! I love it!

...sweet potatoes with marshmallows, Jell-O salad with mayonnaise...

Um, ew... And just the fact that Racetrack is so excited about it, too.

“And…THERE’S NO ONE HERE TO RUIN ALL OUR SLEEP BY SNORING LIKE A LOCOMOTIVE! OH, NO!” Kid Blink screamed in horror.

OHH, THE MELODRAMA! I love Blink...

“Lower Manhattan between Houston Street and Hell’s Kitchen Story,” said Specs. “Well, right now we’re fine tunin’ the lyrics for Jurgis and Amira’s duet when they first meet. It’s a touching song called About Forty-Five Minutes Ago.”

There is nothing that I could say that would possibly express how absolutely brilliant you are. JURGIS. OH MY GOODNESS. *falls over*

“Who’s the prettiest newsie on the block,” Jack sang softly, putting his arm around David’s shoulder, but before either of them could continue, they heard another voice—faint and ragged, and coming from far, far away, but still so easily recognizable that they both almost jumped out of their skins when they heard it: “…It’s me!…it’s me!..."

Ahahaha! That was just hysterical beyond words.

And now I must go - I'm going skiing for the week! I love you more than life itself, this story is BRILLIANT! (And so is Racetrack's song. I can't get over how fucking funny that was.) Update soon! _

-Saturday
kirstennn chapter 2 . 2/20/2005
FUNNY. And to Dalton: Consider this encouragement.

kP
Coin chapter 2 . 2/20/2005
As always Dakki, you know how to make me laugh.

Specs being a prostitute, Jack being melodramatic over his hair, Race being Sarah's sex slave. HAHA to it all!

::whispers::Were you joking about the jello mayonnaise salad dealio? Because that sounds mighty strange to me.

love coin
Giggly Pancakes chapter 1 . 1/24/2005
Keep going it is really good!
LadyRach chapter 1 . 1/22/2005
No rhythym? How weird is that word by the way? It's got so freaking many consonants.

I'm having a tough time with this decission: Racetrack, Patrick Swayze...Racetrack, Patrick Swayze. I love Race, but I'm crazy for Swayze!
Neptune410 chapter 1 . 1/21/2005
totally awesome _ dancing newsies are incredibly hot! update soon!
Chaos Adame chapter 1 . 1/19/2005
*cringes at Blink’s mortal wound* Mommy always said…*is suddenly distracted* AH! I LOVE PINA COLADA!

*coughs* I guess I wouldn’t qualify for the dance. I haven’t got rhythm *cries of horror heard all around* sad I know. Can’t sing either

NEWSIES: *faint*

*pokes them* I can play an instrument a bit though

NEWSIES: *awaken and sigh in relief*
Coin chapter 1 . 1/16/2005
I've been feeling pretty crappy for the past couple of days but this...THIS WAS FABULOUS.

"DEAR NEWSIES

I HAVE GONE TO HELP SPOT LERN TO DO THE ACKY BREAKY HEART IN THYME FOR THE ANUAL BROOKLYN DANCEOFF

BACK BY 6

UH…

JACK!"

So freaking funny.

"and the discount tiara they had found for Kid Blink"

I always thought he was a tiara wearing kind of guy.

*throws Chita Rivera in a river, takes her out and hands her to you*

This was all so fabulous.

love coin
Saturday chapter 1 . 1/16/2005
Have. I. Ever. Told. You. That. I. Love. You. ?

Racetrack: *lifting an eyebrow* Nice punctuation...

Aw shut up. *clears throat* THIS IS THE BEST THING IN THE WORLD, DAKKI! I LOVE YOU I LOVE YOU I LOVE YOU I AM SO EXCITED! AND SPECS AND DUTCHY ARE WRITING WEST SIDE STORY! HAHAHAHAHAHA!

Yeah, I was pretty much laughing throughout this entire story, but here are the best parts:

The long "UHH" in Jack's note. And just the fact that he writes in all capital letters. And that he spelled time like the herb. Oh my gosh.

"Piña colada flavored, no less, and if that wasn’t the gum of choice for heartless backstabbers, then Race really didn’t know what was."

“I SAID, WE’LL REALLY BLOW THEIR SOCKS OFF, THAT’S FOR SURE.” OH MY GOSH, I LOVE YOU! HAHAHAHAHAA! SWIFTY IS FANTASTIC!

Dave not having rhythm. Ohh, the sin!

And you will update soon, because this story is better than the chocolate-chip cookies Dave made me the other day.

David: *bursts into tears*

Okay, it's just as good as the chocolate chip cookies Dave made me the other day. Which were excellent. So you must update soon, because that's as good as more cookies from Dave! SO UPDATE SOON! _

-Saturday
Account Deleted and Purged chapter 1 . 1/16/2005
Oh my freaking God. You are my Goddess all over again. *Bows down* Really, I have to know, do you laugh outloud when you write this? 'Cause, honestly, how can you not?

*Walks over to Race's bunk* Hey. *Pokes* _ Whatcha doin'? *Pokes* Are you Mister Grumpy Gus today? *Pokes* _ You need some cheering up? *Pokes* You want some ice cream? _

*Turns to Dakki and Dalton* Well, I tried. *Shrugs*

Lots of love! ~Sapphy
Thumbsucker Snitch chapter 1 . 1/15/2005
Sometimes I wonder how you continue to survive with that mind of yours.

Ahahaha, oh my gosh. You are so weird. XD