Reviews for Take My Heart Away
What is your facebook name,please
twinbuster2 chapter 19 . 4/17
This is an enrapturing story that you've constructed very well. Your concept of immutable fate is an interesting one.
Keep up the amazing work!
G chapter 19 . 3/30
This is awesome. I love it, I cried you shit head, I almost never cry. Good work dude.
我看完了中文版,好精彩〜谢谢作者写出这么好的伏赫文!
Kim chapter 19 . 3/25
What a heartbreaking ending! That said I couldn't imagine it ending any other way. Perfect, thank you for sharing.
Beautiful
Love TM Riddle chapter 19 . 3/12
just is one of the best fanfic i have read.i had tears in my eyes in the last 2 chap.
Opinion chapter 3 . 3/6
I think you did great, I only hoped Hermione would be In Ravenclaw or Slytherin
Good start!
I cannot stop crying.
Bellacalliegal chapter 1 . 1/18
That was amazing! Okay first off, I was a bit skeptical on reading this but that was genius. I absolutely loved the ending and I really like how everything happened that was meant to happen but in a different way! If that makes any sense. But, I loved it so great job!
MistyNocturne chapter 19 . 1/12
I hold you entirely responsible for making me feel crappy for the whole day from reading this chapter. My heart seems to have a arrow struck in it and I can't seem to pull it out. *glares vengefully at you*

Sigh. Crappy, broken heart aside, that was undoubtedly beautiful. *claps vigorously* I seem to find a perverse love for tragic cycles. NO I AM NOT MASOCHISTIC. This was the first among the few stories with them that made me bawl madly. Poor Tom. Poor Hermione.

But really, poor Tom. I just want to give him a hug (who cares if he already mutated into an ugly snakeface by the time he realized the cruel truth?)

So, SCREW YOU - for physically affecting me for 2 days straight. And thank you for that beautiful masterpiece. I enjoyed the romance while it lasted and overall development very much, though the first few chapters could've done with some tweaking.

-Misty
traparella chapter 19 . 12/29/2014
*sniffles* Aww I enjoyed this and the tragic ending. However, I wish it was a bit longer. The love seemed rushed. They hated each other and then instantly fell in love. There were some minor inconsistencies with canon, but it IS fanfic. The ending was beautiful, keep up the great writing.
RoseAlone chapter 3 . 12/27/2014
I love how you've humanized Voldemort.
Guest chapter 19 . 12/25/2014