Reviews for Take My Heart Away
Omg omg omg OMG! I just died! I LOVE IT! You are lucky you aren't right next to me cuz I am jump and yelling like a crazy person.. You're an amazing writer don't ever stop! I'm going to read everything you've written if I scared you with how intense I am sorry
Lisa chapter 3 . 7/19
This chapter is interesting
Anonymous chapter 19 . 7/16
I read this story 10 years ago and now that I've found it again, it still brings back memories and tears.
Vavein chapter 1 . 7/8
This story was very well written. I complement you on a job well done.
Nicole chapter 19 . 6/29
It was a real pleasure to read your story. It was quite amusing when both were left speechless after their first kiss. It had romance, hurt/comfort, and mystery. I absolutely loved how at the ending Tom kept on loving her even through Death. Technically, it wouldn't wilt until he stopped loving her and he only stated that it would be the day that he died because that is what he thought. With Hermione/Helen, he was able to show the vulnerable side of him because he dearly trusted and loved her. The last sentence made the most spectacular impression on me as it will on others that finish your remarkable story in the future. Tom became a monster because of her despite Hermione's/Helen's words and pleads. Therefore, even though her travel to the past was in good intentions it was after all the reason all of the bad events had happened. Tom killed himself realizing that it was indeed him who killed his love of his life, his only inamorata, his Hermione.
Guest12345678910 chapter 11 . 6/29
I honestly didn't suspect that at all. But at the moment he observed the rose I knew that voice to be Tom. Tom has a sort of odd perspective, he observes the beauty and evil in things. He inspects what will be and doesn't mind what it is right now. You can see this with how he thinks about his future and with the rose. Also, whenever Tom is around, Hermione/Helen describes him as cold and alluring so I wasn't really surprised when it turned out to be Tom.
SlytherinGirlRiddle chapter 19 . 6/21
Oh my Merlin, this is just... I can't... omg. 3
CountOnIllusions chapter 19 . 6/19
This is definitely one of the best Tom Riddle fanfics I've ever read - and I've really read a lot ;-)
You did an amazing job writing this! The story is so intense, I couldn't stop reading. It all fits together in the end, leaving me heartbroken by the meanness of Time.
Even though this story is long since completed I still wanted to thank you for writing it!
i hate you chapter 19 . 6/19
I hate you, beause your such a god dammed good writer that you made me cry.
llisam chapter 19 . 6/14
It broke my heart. A beautiful story.
benzveronica chapter 19 . 6/3
Breathless ending... I did not expect the green light to be for himself. Brilliant storyline!
LeoEvans chapter 19 . 5/27
Possible the BEST fanfic I've ever read, the ending left me heartbroken
Lori chapter 4 . 5/26
I was skeptical before I started to read this story (frankly, the idea of Hermione and Voldemort going out gave me the creeps) but I'm actually really enjoying it! You've written it just right, I can really tell that it's Hermione thinking these thoughts. I look forward to reading the rest!
ambrosiam chapter 19 . 5/8
One word: captivating.
lily786 chapter 19 . 5/7
Wow such an amazing story it was awesome. The ending was very sad it made me cry. Wow the ending had so much emotions.
2,118 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »