Reviews for Take My Heart Away
ALyn Pid chapter 1 . 6/25
my heart bleeds with tears.
vickyqiu chapter 1 . 6/21
hi im crying it's fine i'm ok
Mard21 chapter 19 . 5/29
Very well written story. I'm still shocked and in awe of the endingespecially the very last sentence. I... It's beautiful how tragic it is. Thank you for this.
Mard21 chapter 3 . 5/29
Ha ! Dumbledore always mingling with other people's business. At this point I am enjoying the story very much. According to the reviews it's not going to last though... Let's what happens...
I bet you’re having a cup of tea with Satan right now. You see this? It’s my heart! Bloody emotions. *sniffles*
Lunar cycle chapter 19 . 5/15
A heartbreaking and beautiful tale such a great read. I really enjoyed your work!
Ghost00 chapter 19 . 5/13
Amazing story! My first tom/hermione fic i never thought I could ship them. Hate the ending though, man such a let down I’m sorry. I didn’t see it as tragically beautiful or whatever. I wish that it could have been finished a different way. Loved the falling in love though
burungmalam chapter 1 . 5/6
This has been on to-read list for a while, but all the reviews talking about how sad it was kinda scared me away. Just finished it and they were all right... You've created a masterpiece. And yes, it is sad, but it's so beautiful too. Thank you!
wow beautiful and tragic
That was really something. It broke my heart a little, but I enjoyed it
Bernaheartsyou chapter 4 . 2/13
The way the story is going, it is just perfect! Not to fast, not to slow. I love how long the chapters are as well.
Bernaheartsyou chapter 1 . 2/13
I love how, in the first chapter you went straight into what is going to happen. How you described Harry and his circumstances!
Centeris2 chapter 1 . 11/16/2017
I come back and reread this fic every year or so. it always makes me cry and I love it so much. This is the fic that got me into fanfiction and really got me writing. Thank you so much for that.
TJovanka chapter 19 . 11/6/2017
I absolutely love this fic! This is so very very good. And I feel so sorry for Tom. That rose in the end simply electrocuted me. You are an amazing writer!
Guest chapter 1 . 9/8/2017