Reviews for Take My Heart Away
REMEMBERING LATELY chapter 1 . 9/19
I remember that I read it many years ago,but only the I come back.I hope I can read it without my English dictionary! I love this story !
nielsen4nicloud.com chapter 19 . 9/3
This makes so much sense! It’s beautiful and devastating.
the-cari-moose chapter 19 . 9/2
Ah I was right. This story was hauntingly beautiful though.
the-cari-moose chapter 15 . 9/2
Hermione’s going to be sucked back through time isn’t she? Leaving Tom all alone and sentencing him to become the Voldemort she knows.
DemiwitchSlytherin chapter 19 . 8/26
WHY?!
The last sentence...so sad, but it is also a beautiful ending...like Romeo and Juliet...and a realistic one, i think...Although i'm a shipper of Tom and Hermione, and beside the fact that i wish Tom every Little bit of happiness, i think, that there just coudn't be a real happy ending for these two...seperated by Time, Age, Morals, Magic, History...not without Hermione leaving everything behind...i really like your Solution with a Time Loop. Also the fact, that your Tom has respect for Dumbledore and kind of the feeling of a Mentor, is refreshing...I think this is lacking in similar Stories...Mostely they are already enemies... Thank you for your Story
IM FDJKDDNK SOBBINGGGGGG
ALyn Pid chapter 1 . 6/25
my heart bleeds with tears.
vickyqiu chapter 1 . 6/21
hi im crying it's fine i'm ok
Mard21 chapter 19 . 5/29
Very well written story. I'm still shocked and in awe of the endingespecially the very last sentence. I... It's beautiful how tragic it is. Thank you for this.
Mard21 chapter 3 . 5/29
Ha ! Dumbledore always mingling with other people's business. At this point I am enjoying the story very much. According to the reviews it's not going to last though... Let's what happens...
I bet you’re having a cup of tea with Satan right now. You see this? It’s my heart! Bloody emotions. *sniffles*
Lunar cycle chapter 19 . 5/15
A heartbreaking and beautiful tale such a great read. I really enjoyed your work!
Ghost00 chapter 19 . 5/13
Amazing story! My first tom/hermione fic i never thought I could ship them. Hate the ending though, man such a let down I’m sorry. I didn’t see it as tragically beautiful or whatever. I wish that it could have been finished a different way. Loved the falling in love though
burungmalam chapter 1 . 5/6
This has been on to-read list for a while, but all the reviews talking about how sad it was kinda scared me away. Just finished it and they were all right... You've created a masterpiece. And yes, it is sad, but it's so beautiful too. Thank you!
2,240 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »