Reviews for Take My Heart Away
Why would you do this to me?
Purple chapter 14 . 8/10
TOMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM MY MAN though what if he starts acting cold towards her again
euphoricjjk chapter 19 . 7/29
THAT SHIT HURTED
euphoricjjk chapter 19 . 7/29
bRO WHAT THE FUCK
rhysenne 3.14 chapter 19 . 7/27
Damn you! You took my heart away, made me give it to Hermione and Tom, and then ripped it to shreds! HOW COULD YOU?! *sobs*
I’m just going to pretend that the ending was all a dream, and that Hermione actually dodged the Killing Curse and lived happily ever after with Tom. I have to believe that, for my sanity.
imnotahorcrux chapter 19 . 7/5
*spoiler?)
This is so GOOD. It is so heartbreaking, that I'm in need of an alternate ending, whereas Hermione was prepared to dodge that curse. Yes, she's emotionally unstable, but still like... If she did dodge that curse, it's not like Tom wouldn't be Voldemort... I mean he only saw the green light and heard the laugh... righttt? Then Tom will be like jumping to conclusions that she's dead. They'll be reunited, but the 'loop' is still there. I'm not sure if you've already thought of that and just decided to choose the Romeo and Juliet route because you think it's better that way, WHICH IS, IT IS BTW. It has that impact like BOOM. Anyways, I'm just throwing this train of thought of mine.
Empress chapter 19 . 6/23
That was the most beautiful and heartbreaking epilogue I have read in a very long time. Thank you for writing this breathtaking a unimaginably touching piece of work. I loved every part of it. I felt their pain and sorrow through every word you put in and couldn't help but be absolutely enamored. After all, not everyone believes in saying : "amor vincit omnia".
Yes, yes it does. -sigh-
Wait, does this mean Tom became Lord Voldemort because of Hermione? That Time couldn’t be changed, and it fits into everything. Is that what you meant by when Hermione asked herself if she was unhappy with the future because she went back to the past?
Oops, my heart went-
That’s obvious too.
cshen.julienne chapter 19 . 4/21
I love how every chapter is poetic. This is nice. :) Thanks for writing.
Aquille chapter 19 . 4/15
I have not cried for any story I have read or watched since I was 3. This is the only story that made me cry every time I read it. This is the best fanfic I have ever read.
Keeping.a.Secret chapter 19 . 4/4
omg. So horrible! I came back to this story that I saved years and eyars 's so good. But I want a happy ending!

Thanks for writing
dulcet.hearts.and.dark.angel chapter 19 . 2/24
I read the French translation...this story is why I love so much Tom R.J. and Hermione G. This story is perfection, after all this time that it's been updated. Hope you keep writing, x.
2,294 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »