Reviews for Take My Heart Away
Guest chapter 9 . 8/27/2016
the romance was a little fast, to be honest, but i like your writing style.
Minerva chapter 19 . 8/23/2016
I cried again here. I really should go read something fluffy and with a happy ending (I know a happy ending does not or rarely happen in real life, but I really need to cheer myself up).
Minerva chapter 18 . 8/23/2016
Why does every fanfiction I read of Tomione has to be so sad! Each time, I can't control myself and cry! And, where do you find your quotes at the beginning of each chapter? Have you read each one of them before or did you searched for them? By the way, great story!
StingingWithTheQueenBey chapter 19 . 8/16/2016
That was beautiful, truly beautiful.
StingingWithTheQueenBey chapter 19 . 8/16/2016
That was beautiful, truly beautiful.
Meg chapter 7 . 8/9/2016
I know this story isn't technically canon, but I feel like some of it could have been researched better. For instance, isn't Slughorn supposed to be the Potions Master and head of Slytherin? Also, the Black and Malfoy characters aren't correct. Malfoy is harder to research, but according to the math, the Black character would be Sirius' father and thus he should be in Slytherin. However, I'm liking the story and I can tune our the nuances if I focus only on Hermione and Riddle.
Guest chapter 1 . 8/7/2016
Oh. My. Word. This is one of the best fanfics I have EVER read about ANYTHING. AMAZING. Amazing amazing amazing. You are an extremely talented writer.
MagicalCaptain chapter 19 . 8/6/2016
Thank you for sharing this with us, I really enjoyed reading this
Guest chapter 19 . 7/16/2016
Kudos to you for creating the most realistic Tomione fic I've read !
KaTee19 chapter 19 . 6/22/2016
oh god why!? but also, at the same time, even though you just ripped my heart out, i loved it! the sad, tragic, beautiful love affair.
Black Heart chapter 19 . 6/21/2016
You are a wonderful scoundrel. And I'm sure that you understand exactly what I mean by that.
From, Princess Sithorni.
lizzzsunshine chapter 19 . 6/15/2016
Well then. What a tragic ending. I have no words.
Guest chapter 19 . 6/10/2016
This was amazing, to say the least. Thank you sooooo much for creating this piece of art, I loved it!
Aween chapter 19 . 6/8/2016
Wow. The ending is really realistic. This is the most realistic Tomione ff that I've ever read! Congrats!
Dobbyinthelobby chapter 19 . 5/28/2016
I completely lovved this story. I know its been a decade since it was posted. Still this was awesome.
2,315 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »