Reviews for Take My Heart Away
Miss Vibert chapter 19 . 11/11/2020
*Still yelling at the computer screen* why'd they say harry killed him if he wasn't anywhere near them?
Miss Vibert chapter 18 . 11/11/2020
That was sad very sad. I wanna know if she actually died. WHAT HAPPENED TO THE ROSE?
Miss Vibert chapter 17 . 11/11/2020
This is one of the most beautiful stories i've ever read. Also don't ask me how a story can be beautiful because I don't know.
Miss Vibert chapter 16 . 11/11/2020
*Claps and yells at computer* Amazing truly amazing this should be a show like its amazing.
Miss Vibert chapter 15 . 11/11/2020
*Gasps very loudly* That was amazing!
Miss Vibert chapter 1 . 11/10/2020
Nice use of words they make the story more interesting.
Guest chapter 19 . 9/6/2020
Why would you do this to me?
Purple chapter 14 . 8/10/2020
TOMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM MY MAN though what if he starts acting cold towards her again
euphoricana chapter 19 . 7/29/2020
THAT SHIT HURTED
euphoricana chapter 19 . 7/29/2020
bRO WHAT THE FUCK
BRB7kNcUPkMMh chapter 19 . 7/27/2020
Damn you! You took my heart away, made me give it to Hermione and Tom, and then ripped it to shreds! HOW COULD YOU?! *sobs*
I’m just going to pretend that the ending was all a dream, and that Hermione actually dodged the Killing Curse and lived happily ever after with Tom. I have to believe that, for my sanity.
imnotahorcrux chapter 19 . 7/5/2020
*spoiler?)
This is so GOOD. It is so heartbreaking, that I'm in need of an alternate ending, whereas Hermione was prepared to dodge that curse. Yes, she's emotionally unstable, but still like... If she did dodge that curse, it's not like Tom wouldn't be Voldemort... I mean he only saw the green light and heard the laugh... righttt? Then Tom will be like jumping to conclusions that she's dead. They'll be reunited, but the 'loop' is still there. I'm not sure if you've already thought of that and just decided to choose the Romeo and Juliet route because you think it's better that way, WHICH IS, IT IS BTW. It has that impact like BOOM. Anyways, I'm just throwing this train of thought of mine.
Empress chapter 19 . 6/23/2020
That was the most beautiful and heartbreaking epilogue I have read in a very long time. Thank you for writing this breathtaking a unimaginably touching piece of work. I loved every part of it. I felt their pain and sorrow through every word you put in and couldn't help but be absolutely enamored. After all, not everyone believes in saying : "amor vincit omnia".
Guest chapter 19 . 6/19/2020
Yes, yes it does. -sigh-
Guest chapter 18 . 6/19/2020
Wait, does this mean Tom became Lord Voldemort because of Hermione? That Time couldn’t be changed, and it fits into everything. Is that what you meant by when Hermione asked herself if she was unhappy with the future because she went back to the past?
2,315 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »