Reviews for Take My Heart Away
Oops, my heart went-
Guest chapter 7 . 6/19/2020
That’s obvious too.
cshen.julienne chapter 19 . 4/21/2020
I love how every chapter is poetic. This is nice. :) Thanks for writing.
Aquille chapter 19 . 4/15/2020
I have not cried for any story I have read or watched since I was 3. This is the only story that made me cry every time I read it. This is the best fanfic I have ever read.
Keeping.a.Secret chapter 19 . 4/4/2020
omg. So horrible! I came back to this story that I saved years and eyars 's so good. But I want a happy ending!

Thanks for writing
Le temps chapter 19 . 2/24/2020
I read the French translation...this story is why I love so much Tom R.J. and Hermione G. This story is perfection, after all this time that it's been updated. Hope you keep writing, x.
0peneyeZ chapter 19 . 2/9/2020
Too beautiful. This story deserves every kind of praise and curse.. it is way too hauntingly wonderful. The sorrow and irony of it all brings tears to my eyes and yet I cannot say that I regret reading it.
JaneSwan chapter 19 . 1/27/2020
Uuuuuugh! I freaking saw that coming from the very first chapter but I kept telling myself "noooo, they wouldn't do that to us, no way!"

You're an amazing writer. There's no doubt about it. I loved how young Tom Riddle came alive. I've never read many Harry Potter fics, certainly not this pairing, but I'll have to go search for some more.

I will say, in case someone looks at my review to know if they should read this: that ending was cruel. Had I known, I probably wouldn't have read it. I have to be in the mood to crush my heart and soul.
JaneSwan chapter 19 . 1/27/2020

Guest chapter 19 . 1/24/2020
I love this soo much
Guest chapter 19 . 1/15/2020
You deserve an award author. I have never read such a good book. It is the best tomione fanfic I have ever read. Just marvellous!
alannalove1990 chapter 19 . 1/2/2020
This story was so sweet and simple but very very sad!
alannalove1990 chapter 18 . 1/2/2020
I love love love this!
alannalove1990 chapter 8 . 1/1/2020
So sad
alannalove1990 chapter 7 . 1/1/2020
Oh snaps! I love this story. What if Dumbledore did take extra time with Tom? Would he have been different?
2,315 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »