Reviews for Spinning Wheel
Amyrlin Egwene chapter 3 . 6/11/2008
Wonderfully well written! The pacing isn’t too fast or too slow, and your descriptions are vivid, making me feel like I’m there. Marie is just what little Rosetta needs, stern, yet thoughtful and patient. And you’ve got Rosetta’s character down too! She’s stubborn, prideful, competitive, but self-assured, determined, resilient, and child-like.

If I remember correctly, Rosetta’s mother is an agent who taught Rosetta herself. Wasn’t she also homeschooled? But hey, it’s Fanfiction, right? I can see the change from fun to perfection. Will you be updating this fic? Rosetta’s story is far from over!

-The Amyrlin
elfspirit7 chapter 3 . 3/28/2008
WOW cool story can't wait to read more chapters, please update as soon as you can XD!
Suzumiya Yuki chapter 2 . 7/5/2007
For the love of all that's Rosetta please continue...

I beg of you...
jamesstutz chapter 2 . 6/16/2006
I love chapter 2 it was great. Keep up the great work. You are a great author.
jamesstutz chapter 1 . 6/16/2006
I love chapter 1 it was great.
hakoirimusume chapter 2 . 6/8/2005
oh, i like it so far. you ARE going to write more, aren't you? you really capture Rosetta's feelings, i think you write really well from her point of view.
SeraNeputsune chapter 2 . 5/28/2005
I enjoy your writing style. I hope you write more. I can't wait for more!
Alexander2 chapter 1 . 4/25/2005
Yay! A Sora/Rossetta fic! And it's well-written, too! Happy happy. I hope you can write more soon.
Sakuya Kaleido chapter 1 . 2/2/2005
yes yes i new story of kaleido star please make more!1
Enigma-Nemesis chapter 1 . 1/28/2005
A KALEIDO FIC? Yes, FINALLY! It's about time someone wrote a few kaleido fics, and some good ones too! Please update! ()v
Minnie xD chapter 1 . 1/19/2005
O.o I luv your fic! [& I luv your RosettaXSora too! Please do more of this ones D for my kitty face..! Yeah! kitty, not the puppy thing ] Anyways... This is or not a one shot? Plz, plz, plz write more! P Make a happy fan! U_ú [fan of kaleido AND fan of u..]

Take care..

Bye!
Haruka Malayo chapter 1 . 1/19/2005
Aside from the cheers that THERE IS A KALEIDO STAR FIC! *cheers* There should be more of these! Anywho...this is totally awesome so far! I like the details (had to google what a diabolo was, guess that shows how good it is) and the detail showed how great it was...please continue! When there is a Kaleido Star section it will be blessed by having this fic in that section! Squee!

-LR
hitomi-san chapter 1 . 1/17/2005
wonderful!

update soon please _

more kaleido stars fic the best
Chained Dove chapter 1 . 1/15/2005
I love the fact that I can make a cute face and beg for more Kaleidofic and magically, it appears. You rock my world!

Outside of the small corrections I mentioned over IM, I really love this first chapter. It flows beautifully and I really enjoyed it. I didn't even notice getting through it, but I think it's actually very long *lol* You're one of the few people who can keep my interest with long chapters.

In any case, lovely work, I can't wait for the rest, and YAY THERE IS KALEIDOFIC!

Life is good.