Reviews for Repetition
A Midsummer chapter 1 . 4/2/2013
I love how you made Minato the comic relief for once. Haha, poor bastard. The sewing and origami is going to encroach itself in my brain via forced headcanon. Pffft.
LunaEchoWillow chapter 1 . 1/3/2013
how sadly true
Bluishorbs chapter 1 . 1/8/2010
Haha, the image of the Yondaime sewing is just...hilarious really. Great job. :)
Cataglottisme chapter 1 . 10/29/2009
Hello.

I'm sorry I'm leaving you a review only now.

I mean, the first time I read this was 4 years ago...

And I loved it to bits.

You've got Jiraiya's characterization down pat.

I still love it.
S1R chapter 1 . 6/19/2009
loved it
Megy chapter 1 . 5/25/2009
The Yondaime had great taste to design the ANBU uniform.

Also, nice story.
Le Requiem chapter 1 . 5/10/2009
I like this story a lot and I LOVE your writing style-it's always so sharp (in a good way ).

Anyways, you capture Naruto and Jiraiya's relationship beautifully. Was an awesome read...thanks!
Jellybean06 chapter 1 . 11/19/2008
This was very well-thought out and incorporated a lot of ideas that aren't usually seen a lot in this fandom.

Good job!
OSYH chapter 1 . 8/8/2008
You gave Jiraiya so much depth he seemed so real. He may be a perv, but he's a wise ol' sage. :)
Yami Vizzini chapter 1 . 7/16/2008
Not much to say, especially since you already touched on this in "Catch 22", but it's still an intriguing concept. And cool to see it in more detail, after all.
unbeliever87 chapter 1 . 8/9/2007
Excellent story. I love it when an author portrays Jiraiya as what he is, a kickass ninja who can also be a badass killing machine. Just awesome.
Shadow Coyote chapter 1 . 3/20/2007
It was interesting to see a more fleshed out story to the tidbit in Catch 22.

I have a hard time picturing Jiraiya doing those things but at the same time it sort of fits.
Emma C Oliver chapter 1 . 11/14/2006
good job
aditou chapter 1 . 2/15/2006
Ayy... I love the reltionship between Jiraiya and Naruto. This was cute, poignant, and solid.
santana chapter 1 . 1/8/2006
I liked your story. I thought it was cool that they had the serious talk and everything. )