Reviews for The New Teacher Series
CINCGREEN chapter 1 . 8/17/2002
"Succinctly...it’s boring."

- cincgreen/beebreeck_
angel of mercy3 chapter 12 . 7/19/2002
Well, personally I'd have to say that these fanfics are exceptionally well written and I hope you decide to write more in the future! You matched the personalities of the characters very nicely . Besides that vewy vewy good
Prophetess Of Hearts chapter 10 . 9/25/2001
*claps kind of skattered like* A little deeper into Quinn's life that I would have like.. *pauses* any possible chance i could get a walk on into your fanfics?
Night chapter 10 . 9/24/2001
hmmmmm.. i liked. though daria and tom's break up is sad
Zhirea chapter 8 . 5/30/2001
I don't know what impresses me more: the story or your History knowledge. Every chapter is better than the previous one. I'm so pleased ) Keep it up!
Prophetess Of Hearts chapter 7 . 5/3/2001
Hehehe I like it. It's very kewl so far, please do continue.
Mike Xeno chapter 7 . 4/10/2001
This is the finest example of inserting oneself into a Daria fanfic that I've seen. I like that the author remembers that it's still Daria and compayy that drive the story, and not himself. That having been said, the author's character is interesting in his own right.
Yogi1 chapter 7 . 4/6/2001
OK, though not as good as previous ones. B.
nightworld chapter 6 . 3/25/2001
all i can write is that you are an amazing writer for someone so young. can't wait for more please let it be soon. Hey are you a teacher in real life and if you are how the hell do you find the time to write?
Yogi1 chapter 6 . 3/15/2001
Very good series to date. Keep up the good work! A.
ModernBeatnik chapter 6 . 3/14/2001
I liked the firs few chapters. But the everything became to quincidential. I.E. Link and Ben related. Who ever said Lawndale was in Texas. Thats where Highland was. I guess its possible. But I don't see Daria as Jewish(They aren't allowed to pierce navels as seen in PIERCE ME.
Zhirea chapter 1 . 3/10/2001
Oh, I forgot to add something: I really like the way you add yourself into your story. It's really cool, and I was wondering if you are really a school teacher. What you are is very cultured, and it's rare to find that nowadays. I like that skeptical way to see history: it's something I find very alluring, the way of seeking the truth in everything they feed us from the day we're born. Thanks again! Ale' 01
Zhirea chapter 5 . 3/10/2001
Well, I really liked it, but of course, I'm waiting to read the rest of the story. I really liked the Homecomming dance part. I was kinda hoping that Upchuck would get shot.
MrGrinch1 chapter 5 . 3/8/2001
encore, another author who has set the hook in my eyes . dude, great storyline .i rank it with CB's looklike series . i didnt think i would like a self-insert fanfic. but you did it with taste and style . i look forward to chap. 6. keep writing & i will keep reading . thank again ,MrGrinch