Reviews for Oh father of mine
liz100193 chapter 14 . 10/8/2006
i loved this story and i usually love to critisise but this was perfact

GSR GSR GSR GSR GSR GSR GSR GSR GSR GSR GSR GSR GSR
Blade chapter 14 . 11/10/2005
Thank you, thank you, thank you for updating! I love you! You're awesome! This is a very good story; I'm so happy I now have a conclusion. It was driving me crazy! (In case you couldn't tell from the multiple reviews I sent begging you to continue...) Anyways. Good job; hope there will be more from you soon.
Sonoali-aka GrissomLover chapter 14 . 11/10/2005
Oh please go on! You write wonderfully!

maybe describe his recovery physically, mentally and emotionally with Sara there :) Maybe someone helps Mr. Murphy get out of the grasp of the authorities? I am sure someone else isn't happy their plan was foiled. ;)

Hope that helps? Encourages? :)

Alison
Mystical G Panther chapter 14 . 11/10/2005
AW...THATS SO COOL!

UPDATE REALLY SOON

-MYSTICAL PANTHER
Mystical G Panther chapter 10 . 11/10/2005
AH YOU UPDATED!

GRISS BETTER BE ALIVE, OR SO HELP ME GOD!

AH UPDATE REALLY SOON!

-MYSTICAL PANTHER
Blade chapter 9 . 10/18/2005
Ok so for those of you who are nice enough to keep on reading this story I’m forever indebted because I can’t stand people like me who start a story with quick chapters then take months to put the next one up. Let me know what you think (I need to know if I’m going terribly wrong with this storyline before I post the next chapter) and I’ll put the next chapter up by the end of the week. Cheers

That's what you said. All I need to know is, is this it for this story?
Blade chapter 9 . 10/4/2005
UPDATE!
Blade chapter 9 . 9/18/2005
I'm on my knees BEGGING you to update. PLEASE? :(
Blade chapter 9 . 8/31/2005
Look, will you PLEASE update this story? I really want to know what happens to Grissom. PLEASE.
Blade chapter 9 . 8/29/2005
Please, please, please finish this story! I'm going crazy waiting to find out what happens next. Please, please, please work on it. If you don't finish it, you'll disapoint a lot of people. PLEASE!
Sonoali-aka GrissomLover chapter 9 . 8/24/2005
Anxiously awaiting the next chapter! :)

Where oh Where has our Grissom gone?

Hugs

Alison
Blade chapter 9 . 8/3/2005
Hey, what's up with this story? You said you'd have the next chapter up within a week, and it's been months - at least three. COME ON! I'm dying here - I have to know what happens to Grissom. Please, please, please, please finish this story. You can't leave people hanging. I'm going crazy trying to figure out what's going on. This is a great idea you have; your other story was awesome too. You finished that one - now you just need to finish this one. Come on. You can do it. Just focus. PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE.
Blade chapter 9 . 7/26/2005
update! this is a really interesting story, and i want to know what happens next. you have to update, or you'll lose people!
Christiangirl chapter 9 . 6/22/2005
Great story thus far! I've read all 9 chapters and I'm looking for more. I hope you plan to update this great story ASAP. WE WANT MORE AND WE WANTED IT LAST YEAR! LOL! Seriously though, we'd like to read more of this great story. God bless you and keep up the great work!

Sharon
Mystical G Panther chapter 9 . 5/11/2005
Oh..my...god!

there going to think he did it now!

update reall really really soon please!

-mystical panther