Reviews for I am Tim and I am Jim
Funny!
Clock 4-4-0 chapter 1 . 2/27/2006
HILARIOUS!
Avalons-Healer chapter 1 . 8/6/2005
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA! Oh, mama! It's hilarious! Man, I hope you write funny stuff with the tweebs more often! Man, this is the best "I Am" book I have read! Hope you write another fanfic with the tweebs in it! Keep up the great (and hilarious) work! ;-)

~Jiyoon "Mackenzie" Yoon
Shannon chapter 1 . 8/1/2005
Funny! The Tweebs are my favorite charater next to Ron and Rufus. HA HA HA! Loved the shower part. If you could I would like to see a story about just the Tweebs and the constant jokes they play on their sister because I love them so much and they remind me of little brother. Please! Oh and this was the best or one of them!

Always,

Shannon
Random Kiwi Girl chapter 1 . 7/17/2005
great story

keep it up
Natasel chapter 1 . 6/14/2005
*LOL*

The twin speak thing was hard depict, so it was understandable that you ran into some difficulties but really, Jim and Tim are practically the same person. Why bother?

Anyway their speech patterns and views mostly conform to a pair of twin geniuses so its good.

The prank was very, very good. These two have a budding career as evil mad scientists.
Greendogg chapter 1 . 6/2/2005
Very funny and thanks for reviewing my story sorry I couldn't update it sooner because for over 4 days I couldn't log in at all till tuesday I hope you like what happens next from greendog1991
Aero Tendo chapter 1 . 5/18/2005
This was funny and confusing, just like dealing with real twins! LOL!

I just had to laugh with the prank the twins pulled on Kim and Ron. I am certain that KP will do something to the tweebs to make them think twice about doing that again. :)
slpytlak chapter 1 . 4/13/2005
*laughs*
Gundum M chapter 1 . 4/12/2005
I like this one very much.
ktwesterna chapter 1 . 3/19/2005
I liked your story. Sadly, I can see my own brother doing something like that.
Jeremy chapter 1 . 2/4/2005
The story about the tweebs and I loved it when they pulled a prank on their older sister. I love those tweebs. They are awesome! Thank you, tweebs. Hoo-sha!
Philip Kippel chapter 1 . 2/1/2005
Good job, as usual, captainkodak.

Please write the next installments in your "I am..." series soon.

Forlong's "My Name is..." fics are good, but I think he's copying your "I am..." series.
Jessiejames chapter 1 . 1/25/2005
Just a fellow author giving you a heads up that you might have someone copying you. The author name is Forlong, please check it out.
The Gypsy Dancer chapter 1 . 1/18/2005
I love Jim and Tim! I love the trick that the tweebs played! Please right more storys PLEASE!