Reviews for O Loving Hate
Shadow Cat17 chapter 1 . 3/15/2008
I like how you wrote this. And I love how you made hints to Little Miroku and yet kept it very ambigous.
kitsune-koinu chapter 1 . 9/11/2006
:)sometimes when i don't know what to say,i put a smily face here so you know i read it and it still counts as a review!
sum1 chapter 1 . 10/12/2005
ok...that was weerd. uh inuyasha punched sango? sango kissed inuyasha? kagome didnt get mad? wtf?
SHiZUE X3 chapter 1 . 9/21/2005
*gasp* That... made me cry! O! And I havent cried in a LONG time. The sadness... the happiness! *tears*

WRITE A BOOK. REALLY. O_O

Story Rating: 9.8

Comments: NO COMMENTS. JUST COMPLIMENTS. D
sangi chapter 1 . 6/12/2005
I love it! It's really good, and i would say something needs to be improved, but i couldnt think of it.
Scribe Figaro chapter 1 . 1/28/2005
I believe my socks have been rocked.

I've been following your stories for only about a month, but already I'm impressed with your contributions to the somewhat lacking Sango/Miroku dynamic. This one might be my favorite, if only because of its simplicity. It has a very good mood about it, not terribly angsty, but a sort of deep pragmatism. In a way, it's more depressing that way. Were Naraku alive, there would be at least a battle, a purpose, but losing both Miroku and her greatest enemy, in a very subtle way, is perhaps more destructive to Sango's sense of self.

I'm half-seriously thinking of putting together another fanfic-epic, and if I ever do, your stories will have been a significant inspiration.

Keep up the good work.
Pobbin chapter 1 . 1/20/2005
I loved it. It may have been done before, but this is the first time I've seen it done WELL. REALLY well. It was beautifully written, and you kept me guessing about what Miroku's gift was. I thought it was a son at first, but then kept changing my mind back and forth. I also loved the part with Inuyasha and the punch. Everything spoke so true to what each character would do. Kagome would be panicked and only wish for the consolation of her friend. Inuyasha would worry about Sango, but be more worried about calming Kagome; in his own bumbling way of dealing with emotions, find his unique solution. The whole fic was wonderful. Great job.
Demon Exterminator Barbie chapter 1 . 1/19/2005
I knew it! I knew it was a kid! All fear my prowess! Er... I mean... This is a really sweet story, and I had hoped that Miroku's gift was a baby. I suppose I was right! '' Nicely written!
wiltedviolets chapter 1 . 1/17/2005
It may have been done 850 thousand times, but your one of the few who've done it well. Pat yourself on the back! Not many people can kill Miroku and still make me happy. _

~Amethyst~
Magic Kaito chapter 1 . 1/15/2005
*jaw drops* Wow. I don't know why I read these angsty fics, but wow. I originally thought "Is she pregnant?" when you first mentioned the gift thing, but then I thought "No, you would have mentioned it." So at the end, I was pleasently surprised! I've sort of thought similarly, I guess. Like what if Miroku died but Sango became pregnant the night before. Seriously. And I normally don't think that way XD. Very good job, as usual!
perlaret chapter 1 . 1/15/2005
*.* Wow... I like it. 3 Angst is yummy- especially angst that makes me smile in the end because, even though it's sad, there's still a bit of happiness floating around. xD Bittersweet is my favorite.

And Takeda sucks. I think that needs to be said.

xD Write more soon! And its back to HW-land for me... v_v Bah. I wanna write, curse it all. It's all my teachers' faults. Ja ne!