Reviews for My Dear Phans
SuperDuperAwesome chapter 1 . 7/5/2012
xD LOL I want my hat back..
Lola Spears chapter 1 . 10/30/2011
Hehehehehe! Oh, Erik . . . dear, fictional Erik . . . I refuse to believe you're not real . . . Otherwise, how could you write a note like this? It' okay; you're secret is safe with me.

I was going to mention a few things that need editing, but metaculpa beat me to that!
Maybird-Zero chapter 1 . 7/23/2010
This definitely qualifies as one of the best (or quite possibly the best) letter phics that I have come across! I love how in-character Erik sounds in this - very, very Erik-ish indeed. Sounds exactly like what he would say. My most favorite parts were when he talks about Raoul (I remember that scene in the book too! I can't believe he tried to shoot Erik's eyes that night! And yes, he did sound really insane when Philippe came in to see what's going on. In the Susan Kay book however, Raoul missed and shot Erik's back instead - I think. But at least Erik survived in both books), Gerard Butler, and the Persian. The hat line was hilarious! And I completely concur regarding Gerard Butler. His "deformity" wasn't grotesque enough and his version of the Phantom was TOO good-looking. Erik isn't supposed to look good with or without the mask on at all. Plus, the Phantom (and the orchestra in the title song) shouldn't have a rock and roll kind of voice, regardless of what Andrew Lloyd Webber wanted before or after the stage musical. Rock and roll wasn't invented until the 1950s. And Erik is supposed to sound like an Angel of Music. Anyway, I'll stop ranting now because it'll take FOREVER. Well-done and Au revoir!
Phantom's-only-Christine chapter 1 . 7/5/2010
This is lol. at the end. anyways, really good.
aSqueeintheDistance chapter 1 . 7/30/2008
HAHAHAHHA! Wait...You're saying that you DON'T have an unnecessary pile of felines under your window? Weird! _o

XD This is awesome!

luvs!

squee
Violane chapter 1 . 9/14/2007
Brilliant. Awesome. Perfectly stated.

This line, amongst others, "Allow me to show my offence at the casting of myself—Michael Crawford was bad enough, but really, Gerard Butler…?" had me crawling on the floor in a fit of laughter... *wipes tear*
brindlegreyhound chapter 1 . 8/20/2007
cute. and amusing. loved it. :)
I'm too lazy to write my name chapter 1 . 8/17/2007
- hits authoress with baseball bat -

!

What about Gerry Butler?

- Reaches for metal stick -
MastersofNight chapter 1 . 6/30/2007
Loved it! I'd expect to see it in red ink, still dripping of course. Sarah owes him money still huh?
KyrieofAccender chapter 1 . 4/26/2007
"I resembled a scalded puppy more than a deformed hidden genius"

*snorts* That was, IMHO, absolutely bloody brilliant. Hilarious! I loved it... sounds exactly like the sort of thing he'd say to these guys. ('specially Nadir; I want my hat back... *snicker*)

Erik and Sarah Brightman in Starbucks... *further snicker*

An absolutely brilliant little oneshot, and if it's really your first attempt at humor, keep going! This was excellent!

Kyrie
anon chapter 1 . 3/26/2007
This was great! Witty and very well done. Prehaps more letters from the cast of characters?
Phantom Raver chapter 1 . 11/13/2006
'know the half-mask was the invention of the playwright Andrew Lloyd Webber, but must you be so tame with the make-up beneath? I resembled a scalded puppy more than a deformed hidden genius…' PRECISELY! My gawd... that had to be the most tame phantom deformity I had ever come across. Even the Dario Argento version was deformed enough without an actual facial deformity...Rats in pants...*shudder*

I loved this. The writing style is quite Erik-ish. The sardonic style is very true to character. I especially like how Erik corrects the misinterpretation of his surrendering of Christine. I swear, there are so many phans out there who get this fact wrong... Gah. Again,I must say I love this! Really love-a this. :D
scarlet dreamer chapter 1 . 9/12/2006
hehehehehehe very amusing
PhantomRose605 chapter 1 . 8/1/2006
haha! loved it! very funny! i bet thats what the real Erik would say...
Dorain deNorthwood chapter 1 . 7/22/2006
Lovely. Particularly the bit about Raoul and the cats. V. funny.

-Dorain