Reviews for I'll Be Better When I'm Older
eterna-romantica03 chapter 14 . 5/24
Sort of fun although rushed.
eterna-romantica03 chapter 4 . 5/24
This is going fast and not too well for Draco.
eterna-romantica03 chapter 3 . 5/24
He is taking rather well and now I am thinking his feverish young self is having a bad dream.
eterna-romantica03 chapter 2 . 5/24
Some explanation is needed. How and why did he just went puff?
eterna-romantica03 chapter 1 . 5/24
You know it always brings a smile every time I read a fic written before the books and movies were all done. All these ideas authors had based on what they knew at the time and how different reality was once Deathly Hallows came out. So it will be with this in mind that I shall continue reading.
Clementine Buttersnaps chapter 14 . 12/23/2015
Oh this was great!
Guest chapter 6 . 8/29/2015
You need a new line every time a new/different person talks.
(i am getting confused while reading the dialogue because Hermione and Draco's speech (for eexample) is altogether and it us difficult to figure out who is saying what.
Guest chapter 14 . 8/21/2015
Please continue this story. I loveeeee youuu
Guest chapter 14 . 8/15/2015
Guest chapter 10 . 8/15/2015
I find it strange that he changes just because she looks pretty on her wedding day. Maybe you should add some more feeling to that scene so that the reader understands his sudden change of heart better
CJ chapter 1 . 7/31/2015
Why didn't Hermione just give Draco his book back? Why didn't Draco tell her that he needed the book to study. He should try to be more friendly since they live together.
Sweet pie chapter 2 . 6/10/2015
I thought that necklace will make Draco to fall in love with Hermione, but who knows he will steal it. I don't know where it is leading but it is brilliant.
sweet pie chapter 1 . 6/10/2015
Really a good start
SomeoneKnew chapter 4 . 6/1/2015
HAHAHhahahahahahaha...hahahaha...haha...haha...ha...ah...*hem,hem* This is hilarious!
Guest chapter 14 . 4/18/2015