Reviews for I'll Be Better When I'm Older
Anonymoushpfan chapter 1 . 5/4
I'm on first chapter and it amazing! The only catch is that I think Draco should have been a little harsher on hemione. Absolutely stunning 5 stars though!
OMG! I love this! Not only is Draco an adorably insufferable prat, but it's so cute it's hilarious! I can't wait to read the rest 333
Guest chapter 14 . 12/29/2016
Omg this was beautiful! Excellent work!
Sakura Lisel chapter 5 . 12/23/2016
Wait WHY was Draco arrested for? Other than telling the cop off about using foul language in front of the kids, he wasn't rude to the cop or anything beyond that, and he truthfully said that the reason he was blocking traffic was because he was having PROBLEMS with his car. Was it because of the comment about the 'voice' in the car that set the cop off? If not then why did the jerk trick Draco into coming to the station with him to be arrested for having car troubles?
Guest chapter 14 . 12/4/2016
I totally loved this story! Is there a sequel to how he gets her?
Jewelstiger16 chapter 14 . 11/14/2016
Absolutely amazing. XD I admit i laughed so hard at parts and others were just...ooh...lets just say amazing, shall we? Anyways, you did an excellent job! BLOODY FANTASTIC!
eterna-romantica03 chapter 14 . 5/24/2016
Sort of fun although rushed.
eterna-romantica03 chapter 4 . 5/24/2016
This is going fast and not too well for Draco.
eterna-romantica03 chapter 3 . 5/24/2016
He is taking rather well and now I am thinking his feverish young self is having a bad dream.
eterna-romantica03 chapter 2 . 5/24/2016
Some explanation is needed. How and why did he just went puff?
eterna-romantica03 chapter 1 . 5/24/2016
You know it always brings a smile every time I read a fic written before the books and movies were all done. All these ideas authors had based on what they knew at the time and how different reality was once Deathly Hallows came out. So it will be with this in mind that I shall continue reading.
Elena
Clementine Buttersnaps chapter 14 . 12/23/2015
Oh this was great!
Guest chapter 6 . 8/29/2015
You need a new line every time a new/different person talks.
(i am getting confused while reading the dialogue because Hermione and Draco's speech (for eexample) is altogether and it us difficult to figure out who is saying what.
Guest chapter 14 . 8/21/2015
Please continue this story. I loveeeee youuu
Guest chapter 14 . 8/15/2015