Reviews for Recovery
BubblyShell22 chapter 7 . 5/27/2012
Awesome chapter. I'm glad Leo didn't kill himself, but I can see why they would let him do it in one sense, especially Splinter for all his guilt. They know that it's Leo's decision, and that they can't stop him if he decides to end his life. Luckily he didn't, and hopefully things will get better for him. Nicely done on this.

BubblyShell22 chapter 6 . 5/26/2012
Awesome chapter. I liked the moment between Leo and Raph, but I hope Leo doesn't do anything stupid. He needs to stay with his brothers and not leave them. They need him. Leo's torture in this chapter was just as bad here. Saki definitely needs to pay though. That's for sure. Good job on this.

BubblyShell22 chapter 5 . 5/26/2012
Very intense and heartfelt chapter. I'm glad Leo and Mikey were able to make up. That was just so good. I also liked Splinter kissing his son's forehead and even Raph checking on Leo. That was awesome to see. Hopefully, things will get better, and judging by the way things are going, they will be. Good job on this.

BubblyShell22 chapter 4 . 5/26/2012
Awww, such a sweet chapter. I'm glad Don's there for Leo and is willing to help him through this. I'm also glad that Leo is willing to open up to Don more than to Raph or Mike. I really enjoy where this is going. Good job on this.

BubblyShell22 chapter 3 . 5/26/2012
Whoa. That was intense. Saki is a cruel man, and you've emphasized how conniving he can really be here. He doesn't care for Leo or his family as much as he cares for power. He feels that if Leo joins the Foot, he will have an asset to his army. That is how evil he really is.

As for Mike, I don't blame him for feeling the way he does about Leo's plight, but he could have handled it better than he did. He shouldn't have slapped him like that in his state. Nicely done on this.

BubblyShell22 chapter 2 . 5/26/2012
Awesome chapter. I feel so sorry for Leo having to go through those hallucinations, but at least Don is there for him when he needs help. I feel sorry for Splinter, too. He shouldn't feel like a failure to his sons at all. He did all he could, and there was no way he could have prevented what happened to Leo that day. I really hope he snaps out of his funk soon so he can be there for his sons. Nicely done on this.

BubblyShell22 chapter 1 . 5/26/2012
Wow. Awesome start to this. I feel so badly for Leo and his family that they had to go through all of that. I guess Leo does feel that a part of him died that day, but I hope that in time he'll let his family help him to heal from all of this. It won't be easy, but he needs them. Shutting them out won't be a good thing for him. Nicely done on this.

Haoyoh Asakura chapter 8 . 3/21/2012
excellent! I liked your story, it was amazing the way you described the mental state of Leo, his torture was horrible, and the way we reacted each of the members of the family to this new change, it was appropriate to each them.

Why ever tended to Leo with medicine? I think it would have helped.

I'll be awaiting second hand, kisses and congratulations. do not forget to write.
I Love Kittens too chapter 8 . 3/19/2012
At least April and Casey are for them. Leo is fine for now.
I Love Kittens too chapter 7 . 3/19/2012
Mike wants his brother back to normal; Raph wants revenge against Oroku Saki. Revenge can be done against the Shredder, if this could bring Leo back to normal. The siblings have to accept the horrible reality, the Leo they knew will never come back. His disease has no cure.
I Love Kittens too chapter 6 . 3/19/2012
That voice... poor Leo! This is so sad.
I Love Kittens too chapter 5 . 3/19/2012
Leo is not himself anymore. He is dangerous not only to himself but to his siblings. Poor Mikey!
I Love Kittens too chapter 4 . 3/19/2012
Poor Raph and Mikey! They can't get closer to Leo. In his mind he believe his brothers are the Foot.
I Love Kittens too chapter 3 . 3/19/2012
This is terrible! Poor boys!
I Love Kittens too chapter 2 . 3/19/2012
Poor Master Splinter! Having a mentally ill son is destroying him.