Reviews for Peace
jessi chapter 14 . 4/2/2014
Great story! I liked your ending better!
Kataraang0 chapter 14 . 9/11/2011
Wonderful, wonderful story! Almost brought me to tears (which is very hard to accomplish). However, I do wish you'd made the ending more to the movie. I was waiting for the funeral scene and afterwards. But, c'est la vie! Fantastic in every way, shape, and form!
Kaddielinn chapter 14 . 5/24/2010
Ok so I just read this... no I know right as if it wasn't obvious enough... anywho and it is amazing, fantastic awesome and a bunch of other words which a. are eluding me, and b. i'm to lazy to type... but yeah amazing
eclipse chapter 14 . 1/12/2010
Hi, I know that this story has been finished for a couple of years, but I wanted to let you know how much I enjoyed reading it. I love this fandom, and there are not a lot of good stories for it out there. I see from your profile that you have moved on to supernatural...great show! However if you ever feel inclined to go back to LXG, (crosses fingers) you will have a very happy reader, will keep an eye out another one, just in case!
zxully chapter 14 . 9/7/2008
I haven't been reading this story whilst it was being written, but it was even better to read the whole of it by once.

And I extremely loved it. I adore the relationship between Sawyer and Allan, how it grows steadily, how they learn to trust each other and then love. I was never a big fan of Mark Twain's but I happen to love Tom and Huck in your story.

Oh, and I'm extremely grateful for not killing Allan in the end. It would really be terrible and I was getting so, so depressed when the story was getting to the end, cause I was afraid you would keep the story-line and let Allan die as he does in the movie. Thanks that you didn't.

Sawyer in your story seems to be so different from the one in the movie, but at the same time he's still cocky and brash, but he's also sensitive and hurt, which I really happen to love.

I enjoyed this fic very much. Great job. Definitely one of my favourites ever.
kirallie chapter 14 . 8/13/2008
Great story! Glad you had Alan survive. With the way they ended the movie I half expected a sequal. Like your ending better, it is more final.
achillies-eel chapter 14 . 7/7/2008
This was beautiful! Now I don't even want to search for any more LXG fics because they wouldn't hold a candle to this! You've spoiled me for life! -pouts-

I loved the by play between Allan and Tom. I love Allan's protectiveness. He should so have tanned his hide. (points finger at Tom and laughs evilly)

Write some more fics for me, yes?
charming2drew chapter 14 . 3/30/2008
Wow, this was an amazing fic! I started it today, and I just couldn't stop! I loved it! Especially all that Sawyer angst!

Abbz
Capitano chapter 14 . 10/20/2007
Your story is so amazing! I love it so much! Isn't there any hope to see another your fanfic about LXG (in particular, about Tom Sawyer)? You're a great writer!
strawberryfinn chapter 3 . 8/28/2006
I love it thus far.

-Finn
q1120790 chapter 14 . 1/8/2006
Aw. Actually writing this review with watery eyes at the moment.A wonderful job, but I did like how the end of the story (which was a collectively masterful piece of creative writing) reflected back on the title theme of the story.

Merry Christmas and Peace all around- a beautiful and cheery message to deliver to all us setimental fools for the holiday season, and this was, without question, one of the best presents to give- hope and joy.

Keep on writing and brave the new year with Allan's blistering stubbornness and Tom's unwavering trust, with a dash of Skinner's humour thrown in :)
Julia chapter 14 . 1/5/2006
One word: GREAT
kingleby chapter 14 . 1/3/2006
*sob* that was such a great ending! i cried! lol _ and i laughed when tom was mocking him at the end about teaching him how to fight. so funny! i'm gonna miss this! _
Sawyer Fan chapter 14 . 1/2/2006
What an amazing ending to a fantastic story! Though many wonderful moments, the best has to be Allan being alive after all, and nice twist of having Sawyer 'keeping' Allan breathing.

Enjoyed the moment with Nemo, the range of emotion in just that brief scene.

Of course the turn around of 'would you like to learn how to shoot', to become 'would you like to learn how to fight', with Sawyer winning that argument!

It is sad to see it end, but what an ending it was!

Thank you for writing this for us to enjoy!
LXGFanGirl chapter 14 . 1/2/2006
SEQUEL PLEASE? good chapter as always:)