Reviews for Listen
aki.ari chapter 1 . 2/14/2005
i did understand this but i swear i'm not insane!

lol anyways hope to read more form you soon

later
canis lupis chapter 1 . 2/12/2005
i haven't read the book for a long while, but that was really great. believe it or not i actually understood the feeling/meaning behind almsost all of the thoughts. it was really cool. thanks for the great read!
flowerchildd chapter 1 . 2/5/2005
You know...I actually understood that. Keep it up. You've got a good thing going.
Ser Orange chapter 1 . 1/23/2005
Sadly, I think I understood it. XD Insane then I supposed? Hmm... It seems like Alexander and Risika's random thoughts on themselves and about each other?

Junivere Violet chapter 1 . 1/23/2005
hola! well, i actually understood the poem and it is rly good. but, if you must question my sanity, then please read my stories and plase review it, so that i can have some sort of constructive critisium then that could help me actually figure out what is going to happen in the stupid story. so, it is called Dare You To Move, and if you read it and give it a nice long review, than i will be very happy! so, before i bore you to sleep about what the story is about and if you let me go on, than that means that i will prolly never stop... so that entitles the fact that i must go now. goodbye and good luck with life.
Angel Gidget chapter 1 . 1/23/2005
Half-formed thoughts crossing the minds of the two siblings after their centuries-long separtion and reunin? That's my guess.
RenegadeMustang chapter 1 . 1/20/2005
I think I somewhat understand it...does that make me insane? XD
mistude chapter 1 . 1/18/2005
i got it! awsome story! please write more! bout possibly gabriel, or Kaleo
amanda chapter 1 . 1/15/2005
i liked it and was surprised that i understood it..good job keep writting
24 | « Prev Page 1 2