Reviews for The Oathbreakers
WanderingSnake chapter 1 . 3/27/2007
That was 'Zamamee.
Dark Seroph chapter 4 . 11/29/2006
I think I remember ‘Zakamee from "The Flood" by that Diez guy. Is it the same Elite I'm thinking of, or is it a random name you pulled out of your hat? Also, I was wondering if you read the books, and if so why you are saying that 'Zakamee (Who was on Ascendant Justice) somehow survived. At the end, one of the marines (I forget his name) throws his frag granade into a part of the covanant ship, causing a chain reaction and makeing the whole thing go KABOOM! I'm guessing that it's just part of your story here, so no more bad stuff from me!

I do like this, it reminds me a lot of the Halo books, seeing as it is in the same style, just focused on the Elites more. When ever the books told the story from the Elites' side, I was always dissappointed to see the section end, but here is a story that concentrates on the Elites exclusively! I expect good things to come of this, and shall be tracking it closely!
Tony the jew chapter 4 . 6/8/2006
I like the story and I want to see what happens to the elite with the I pod thing.
Don113 chapter 4 . 5/22/2006
I like it. Please update soon.
BFTE McLau chapter 4 . 2/7/2006
sTUNNING, KEEP UP THE GREAT WORK
an REG Omega chapter 1 . 2/6/2006
Keep this one going.
DemonBredChild chapter 4 . 2/6/2006
Another nice addition, but a little on the short side. Keep it up please.
Silenius chapter 4 . 2/3/2006
I enjoy the story very much. Keep up the good work. I have a question in regard to your stuff. Did you think of those names on your own or were they derived from actual names? Other than my curiosity on the names and such, I find this to be a very compelling story. Update soon, as I am looking forward to the next installment.
Dachande663 chapter 4 . 2/2/2006
It's been a long time since the last update, but I still like this story. Keep up the good work.
f0rbiddenl0v chapter 4 . 2/1/2006
wow i love your story lol umm i just started so is it ok if you review mine in 4 days or so? XD mine's a bit long 7 pages... well mice story! dont stop ! XD
Warrior of Virtue chapter 4 . 2/1/2006
Nice. Update soon.
DemonBredChild chapter 3 . 1/22/2006
I really wish you'd continue working on this. This is a really good story, I like it allot. I am the Last was really good too. Please don't stop writing this story, I want to see what happens.
Dardy chapter 3 . 5/24/2005
I like it! Who knows what Jasakee shall do next?
Warp Ligia Obscura chapter 3 . 5/20/2005
Loved "I am the last", love this one too! Keep it up!
nightdragon0 chapter 3 . 5/19/2005
Hmm, that's going to cause a lot of chaos. Though their group should worry more about getting shot at by their 'allies'...