Reviews for A Face in the Crowd
madamwolf chapter 10 . 12/4/2005
You read DareDevil heh me too, but I haven't read any for the longest time. Low on money. But anyway nice chapter, go Skinner woo! Okey dokey then bye.
Samyo chapter 10 . 12/4/2005
Dude, the Winchester part was totally awesomw. Have you seen Aeon Flux yet?
Taluliaka chapter 9 . 11/25/2005
Skinner fightingness! WHE!

I do so love how you portray Skinner! I hope he's invisible. Invisible people are cooler than visible ones.

Please update soon! More fighting! More funny lines! MORE SKINNER!

Love Taluliaka (a lover of Skinner)
DiabloCat chapter 9 . 11/21/2005
Ack! Cliff-hanger! *Glues face to screen* Please don't leave me waiting here! Type! Typetypetypetypetypetype...

H'okay, enough of my insane ramblings. I like your Griffin character, you've brought his...evil-ness out really well. And just like Tom to be glib while being beaten to a pulp. Can't wait for the final showdown - looks to be very interesting.
wicked-n-lazy chapter 8 . 11/13/2005
I was going to wait until I read all of the chapters to review but I couldn't, I really really like this. I love the graphic novel (although some content in the second one is kinda disturbing) and I'm happy to see a fic involving dome of it's characters- btw, the description of that woman from the girls school- spot on mate. Keep writing
madamwolf chapter 9 . 11/12/2005
woo go skinner! And yes this definatly met my expectations. You are a great writer update soon.
Samyo chapter 9 . 11/12/2005
Is he invisible yet?
madamwolf chapter 8 . 10/11/2005
yay! *huggles skinner* I love this story please update it soon! I wanna know what happens. _
DiabloCat chapter 8 . 9/30/2005
Whee, Skinner heroism! I love my not-so-selfish thief.
Samyo chapter 8 . 9/25/2005
It would suck if it didn't work.
Neverynn chapter 7 . 8/26/2005
Oohoohoo! That pesky Gwiffin!

(And i will be reading your other story you mentioned! :D )
DiabloCat chapter 7 . 8/24/2005
'I have to go now...' Love Skinner's ability to remain casual in all situations. (Sighs) This story is great. I've been feeling a bit glum about the current lack of Skinner tales and this is just what I need.
Samyo chapter 7 . 8/22/2005
I forgot what happened in the last chapter, so I am confused, but that's okay because this chapter was good.
DiabloCat chapter 6 . 8/19/2005
Two words - uh oh...

By the way, Skinner coming off as an idiot? NEVER! (Ahem) Scuse the moment of rabid fan-dom there.
Ten Mara chapter 6 . 8/14/2005
That was a nice touch to have in there about Nemo's family. And the other character moments too - like Mina's determination to find her man! Can't wait to see how this pans out.
49 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »