Reviews for A Face in the Crowd
st Apathy chapter 6 . 8/9/2005
I attribute Mina's behaviour to a tilting in the womb, which is to say, that time of the month.

So she makes Jekyll into her bitch and then apologizes to Nemo? You don't like Jekyll one bit, do you?
Neverynn chapter 6 . 8/8/2005
good! :D i like Terry! he sounds like a cool character!
kjwa'kgjaklhjga'whjwa chapter 6 . 8/7/2005
I guess you could say they're in a tight situation.
Ten Mara chapter 5 . 7/29/2005
Glad to see a new chapter up! It was fun for Rosa to be in there - I well remember her and her, um, assets from the graphic novel, and Rebecca of Sunnybrook Farm. And also good to see Skinner the Detective. Looking forward to catching up with the rest of the League too.
Lucinda chapter 5 . 7/13/2005
ack, another one that isn't finished. Well, I do know how WiP's can get, so I'll just express my hopes for an update when it cooperates again, and that when that update comes, I look forward to reading more.
Neverynn chapter 5 . 7/1/2005
aww thats so cute! Skinner's gone aristocrat! :D keep up the good work!
DiabloCat chapter 5 . 6/30/2005
(Shakes head sadly) Hate to break it to you Skinner, but I don't think any amount of hoping and praying's gonna change it. Can't change the plot...which it really good, and astoundingly enjoyable! Very funny seeing Skinner try to be upper-class, and disliking it all the while. Fits in with his character nicely. Keep it up!
kjwa'kgjaklhjga'whjwa chapter 5 . 6/30/2005
Well written; forst few chapters were sort of slow. They should of had the guys who did From Hell do League, and it should of been rated R (so Nemo could use his harpoon gun). Is the comic V for Vendetta any good (they're making it into a movie).
DiabloCat chapter 4 . 4/15/2005
Woohoo, more Skinner stuff! I like the insight into the mad-invisible-man's mind, how he believes Skinner's an imposter and all. Very interesting and i hope you update soon!
Ten Mara chapter 4 . 4/9/2005
Very good Skinner thoughts and observations, (especially about only joining the League to get the method to leave it), and that despite himself he can't turn down a mystery/potential mission. Hope we don't have to wait TOO long for him to find out what is befalling the rest of the League! Poor Tom! (And Alex too.)
kjwa'kgjaklhjga'whjwa chapter 4 . 3/31/2005
I see you read the comic...
Ingra chapter 4 . 3/31/2005
That was great! Don't hurt Tom too much! Is Skinner going to save them? More soon!
Ten Mara chapter 3 . 3/18/2005
Methinks Skinner will have to become the cavalry soon - visible or otherwise - when that guy starts trying to take down the others. Who will be first?
kjwa'kgjaklhjga'whjwa chapter 3 . 3/4/2005
I like the way it is going.
Ten Mara chapter 2 . 1/31/2005
Yes, Tom would have a disadvantage at cards in that crowd. LOL. Good banter about Skinner's lack of wardrobe and I'm looking forward to seeing if this cure is all it is cracked up to be for him.
49 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 Next »