Reviews for Send One Angel Down
erin chapter 3 . 12/30/2007
I like it so finnish it so i can find out what happens!
Ed's Tomato chapter 1 . 5/27/2006
I really love this story. I love the interplay of relationship between Mort and Vic. Hardly anyone touches on it, much less focuses on it. One of these days I'm gonna finish that one I started. Argh.

But I do love it. I love all your Toad fics, keep them there forever, for my convenience, please.
The Blitzkrieg Buffoon chapter 3 . 9/4/2005
Write more? please? *gives you cookies*
JuJuBe111 chapter 3 . 7/14/2005
What? You can't just LEAVE my pretty pretty Mort all hurt and sad on a medical table! UPDATE NOW! I COMMAND YOU!

Much love,

Jubes

P.S. Great story! You really catch the human emotion.
Werewolf's One chapter 3 . 6/23/2005
Ahh... Nicely done, you should seriously update soon. )

What is this talk of deleteing this story? The only good Toad bashing one I have seen so far, out of the whole three pages of them. You should finish this and do many more. P
asdf chapter 4 . 6/3/2005
oh, don't delete them, they're good. if you're really that annoyed with them, just adjust them; it seems you're the only one really annoyed by your work (that's the way it always is).
Redgirl44 chapter 4 . 5/27/2005
Noo! don't delete this story! It's awesome.
Nyltiak chapter 4 . 5/10/2005
DELETE THEM AND I WILL DIE OF SADNESS!

Every author adds something new to a character. That's what makes fanfiction so incredibly fun! That's what fanfiction IS for the sake of all that is green and huggable! Don't be discouraged! Write on!

Nyltiak

P.S. And if you don't...((shakes fist threateningly))
who chapter 1 . 4/5/2005
I enjoy your writing style. Therefore, I was happily reading this story (I was in fact almost finished), when suddenly..."He deposited the fragile bundle onto one of the worn and torn (A/N. heh, a rhyme!)"

AH!

Where did this author note come from? Why did it POP UP IN THE MIDST OF DISCRIPTION? Did the urge to comment on your poetic skills force this comment to escape your self-restraint and escape into the story? Is it understood that ANs generally disrupt a story and should be saved for the end of the fic chapter?

Please, I love your writing, but this one problem threw me out of the fantasy world of fanfiction and into the real world. Please, please, please...even if you hate this review for stooping to Author Note bitchyness, change this error. It will greatly enhance the reading of your story.
1234 chapter 1 . 2/25/2005
it was pretty good, but a didn't like the way you made Toad sound like such a wimp; always getting beat up by normal people and stuff. cuz mort's not weak, I mean, I could see him getting beat up, but not pummeled constantly and by some kid off the street and hardly fighting back.

the part with sabertooth, although a bit unrealistic, was sweet.
Italia12 chapter 1 . 2/21/2005
This was the only way I could contact you as my computer is being screwy...I'm glad you say my plot line is good, but I don't know whether that last chapter was necessary...if you could email me on whether it was good, bad or a chapter worth removing off the site...please, I like honest reviews
Linda J chapter 3 . 1/28/2005
Great update. A few typos along the way but nothing serious.

I'm eagerly waiting for the chapter.
Nyltiak chapter 3 . 1/25/2005
YAY! A new chapter and good news! Mortie lives! That's always good news. *happy dance*

muse
Nyltiak chapter 2 . 1/23/2005
If this was a forced chapter, hun, I'd pay money to see one of your best! It was written most excellently,

BUT

IT

WAS

SHORT!

And I command that you make up for this shortness by a veddy veddy long chapter veddy soon, forced or not! Because it seems that even your foced work seems to be wonderbibble!

Muse

YAY FOR MARSHMELLOWS!
Battygirl chapter 1 . 1/18/2005
That was really good! Keep at it! It's gettin' good!