Reviews for Beyond What Was Real
sacrec0eur chapter 1 . 1/15
i'm sure you'll never get this review, but this is brilliant. : i'd really like to continue reading, too bad i'm 10 years too late...
Psyco-Logical chapter 1 . 4/27/2008
soo good i wish i could tap into characters that well! *reads it again*.
The.Hoppy chapter 1 . 5/25/2006
Oh, you more than did it justice. I'm really glad I decided to check all your stories out. Not too many people try writing Mamimi, and when they do it usually doesn't come out too well. As I said before, hurrah for exceptions.
the Raven of Roses chapter 1 . 4/17/2006
thats really sad!

i loves it!

poor mamimi. she is so...messed-up in the head. ya gotta love her.
no name chapter 1 . 6/11/2005
Suddenly I'm thinking of Witch Baby. I never notcied that before. The two aren't EXACTLY alike but they're really close. This was very good. Keep writing.
ken nuhfer chapter 1 . 3/25/2005
that was a very weird and psychologically disturbing story. i liked rather well and hope there's a chapter 2.
Pikachu Hunter chapter 1 . 3/23/2005
Wow-a great insight into Mamimi. Those are some deep thoughts...

" Makes me wanna go ride on a city bus, or a train, now...maybe I will tomorrow, on my way to school. _

Keep writing about FLCL-Not many people do!
Baron Hausenpheffer chapter 1 . 2/27/2005
Hooray for Mamimi! (And all fanfics prominently featuring her!)

Seriously, though, you did a great job of getting inside Mamimi's head; it sounded just like her. Going into my favorites!
littlevictories chapter 1 . 2/24/2005
Hey, This is a good one. I usually make some small comment as how i think it should be tweeked to make it better, but I have none for this. Definitely one of the better fan fics I have read and the best FLCL one I've read.

The aproach is interesting and refreshing and reads like one of those internal narations from Naota, only its Mamimi. I kind of wish that a spin off was made about Mamimi now.

I have just checked all four boxes under this window, I enjoyed it that much.
Lord Splattergore chapter 1 . 2/8/2005
That was pretty deep.

Original too, always a plus.
Aiffe chapter 1 . 2/2/2005
I really liked this one. Normally I'd just slip in and out, like the no-review ninja, but this was getting so much less love than it deserved, so... yeah. ;;

Mamimi is my favorite, and hairpullingly hard to write. This was IC, I could see it.
Kyon Cho chapter 1 . 1/31/2005
Wow, I don't read FLCL fanfics usually, but this one got my attention. It makes sense that that's how she'd be living her life. I don't know why, it just does. I know I didn't give much advice, but I wanted to show that I actually thought about this fictional story in my head after reading this. (I haven't seen/read FLCL in a coupl'a months.) Maybe it's just me, but it seemed deep.
Qem chapter 1 . 1/21/2005