Reviews for The Road Less Travelled By
Lily chapter 26 . 3/16
Noooo it's over:( and you haven't updated in literally forever!
Lily chapter 2 . 3/16
This is interesting. I like it:)
NinjaSun00 chapter 26 . 3/12
I really enjoyed this what if, since I've sometimes asked my the same 'what if'.

I noticed this hasn't been updated in years, which is a shame since I'd love to know what would happen next
Lily chapter 1 . 7/21/2017
This looks really interesting so far
hi chapter 17 . 7/11/2017
Nice chapter but the thing with shikamarus shadow and the dilema they faced could have been easily solved by them disarming temari tying her up to a tree and then shikamaru relising the shadow and them knowing her out.
JustADamFrenchFry chapter 26 . 2/1/2017
It sucks that you haven't uodated in nearly a decade, but this is a really good story, and I'm so disappointed that it ended the way it did, at a cliffhanger no less!
Brenda992 chapter 23 . 10/13/2016
I enjoy this chapter !
Brenda992 chapter 9 . 10/12/2016
I like it .
11myownroad11 chapter 1 . 4/11/2016
Love this poem
Fi Suki Saki chapter 26 . 3/12/2016
Aaaaannnnndddddd we would never find out what would happen next. If Sasuke would leave after this or not. Damnit!

Naruto is the one who angry now...

I don't feel sorry for Sakura though.

I really with this would continue... :((
Rola G chapter 26 . 7/10/2015
This is really good writing, hope at somepoint you continue this story
IsoldeAhlstrom chapter 19 . 3/28/2015
Ohhh, I soooo cannot wait to see what else changes! Butterfly effects for the win!
Tombert chapter 7 . 10/9/2014
I never understood why Kakashi didn't just use the kage bunshin to train them both?
tanithlipsky chapter 26 . 9/16/2014
interesting. oh dear.
Yorozuya chapter 26 . 8/24/2014
Of course, of all the places to get abandoned at, it would be here.

Still, it is a very nice take on how it could have not go SNAFU. I like how small changes were made and how you told us through the characters how large an effect they made.