Reviews for The Road Less Travelled By
T'086421 chapter 7 . 10/9/2014
I never understood why Kakashi didn't just use the kage bunshin to train them both?
Sailor Pandabear chapter 26 . 9/16/2014
interesting. oh dear.
Yorozuya chapter 26 . 8/24/2014
Of course, of all the places to get abandoned at, it would be here.

Still, it is a very nice take on how it could have not go SNAFU. I like how small changes were made and how you told us through the characters how large an effect they made.
Guest chapter 8 . 5/11/2014
man i sakura is so annoying.
plsease dont let this be a sasaku fanfic. its really good and it will bee shit if its sassaku.
duchessme chapter 26 . 11/7/2013
love the plot hope there'll be more soon
chocovic-chu chapter 26 . 7/27/2013
Ano ... please come back to your love of Naruto Series and do update this entertaining story.
Vic bet next chappie was intended to tell about SasuNaru fight on hospital roof, right? Vic wanna read from your perspective. So, really, after these long years, please update.
Sleepyreader319 chapter 26 . 7/7/2013
Yay! Sasuke's awake! Will Sakura still be trained under Tsunade? Update soon!
Shinome Akira chapter 26 . 4/23/2013
More please!
Yuki082 chapter 26 . 4/16/2013
holy crap. please write more. please please please.
this was good enough to have me procrastinating on a final paper for history for a good day and a half!
i need more )
thanks for writing!
-Yuki
leafstone chapter 26 . 4/13/2013
great story.
Athena's phoenix chapter 26 . 3/26/2013
...So it seems this story hasn't been updated in years...
D:
And it's so good, too... I mean, it's well written, and you keep everyone in character very well, with regard to the changes you've made.
Thank you for writing this; I've enjoyed it, even if you decide never to finish it.
TNM-Writer chapter 26 . 3/24/2013
Please hurry with the next chapter! I cant wait to see what happens next!
Disapointed chapter 26 . 10/13/2012
Dude.
You've had almost 5 years to come up with the next chapter.
You couldn't get there?
*sigh*
person123 chapter 19 . 10/10/2012
Stupid Sasuke, ruining that friendship bonding moment that was so important for Naruto and Gaara's friendship! I so HATE him right now
kuro.no.nukenin chapter 26 . 9/9/2012
You're not planning on finishing this, are you. Shame.