Reviews for The Road Less Travelled By
Lily chapter 1 . 7/21
This looks really interesting so far
hi chapter 17 . 7/11
Nice chapter but the thing with shikamarus shadow and the dilema they faced could have been easily solved by them disarming temari tying her up to a tree and then shikamaru relising the shadow and them knowing her out.
JustADamFrenchFry chapter 26 . 2/1
It sucks that you haven't uodated in nearly a decade, but this is a really good story, and I'm so disappointed that it ended the way it did, at a cliffhanger no less!
Brenda992 chapter 23 . 10/13/2016
I enjoy this chapter !
Brenda992 chapter 9 . 10/12/2016
I like it .
myownphilosophy101a chapter 1 . 4/11/2016
Love this poem
Fi Suki Saki chapter 26 . 3/12/2016
Aaaaannnnndddddd we would never find out what would happen next. If Sasuke would leave after this or not. Damnit!

Naruto is the one who angry now...

I don't feel sorry for Sakura though.

I really with this would continue... :((
Rola G chapter 26 . 7/10/2015
This is really good writing, hope at somepoint you continue this story
IsoldeAhlstrom chapter 19 . 3/28/2015
Ohhh, I soooo cannot wait to see what else changes! Butterfly effects for the win!
Tombert chapter 7 . 10/9/2014
I never understood why Kakashi didn't just use the kage bunshin to train them both?
tanithlipsky chapter 26 . 9/16/2014
interesting. oh dear.
Yorozuya chapter 26 . 8/24/2014
Of course, of all the places to get abandoned at, it would be here.

Still, it is a very nice take on how it could have not go SNAFU. I like how small changes were made and how you told us through the characters how large an effect they made.
Guest chapter 8 . 5/11/2014
man i sakura is so annoying.
plsease dont let this be a sasaku fanfic. its really good and it will bee shit if its sassaku.
duchessme chapter 26 . 11/7/2013
love the plot hope there'll be more soon
chocovic-chu chapter 26 . 7/27/2013
Ano ... please come back to your love of Naruto Series and do update this entertaining story.
Vic bet next chappie was intended to tell about SasuNaru fight on hospital roof, right? Vic wanna read from your perspective. So, really, after these long years, please update.