Reviews for Witch Hunter Robin: A new beginning for the two
manx160 chapter 6 . 9/19/2008
As much as i want to say hell no! The other robin might have a problem with them making out in her apartment or having sex for that matter.
momoiiey chapter 6 . 12/17/2007
great so far i hope she dosent open the door. but its really good.
young wiccan chapter 6 . 8/19/2007
oh, this is so good. I can't wait to see what happens next
cdelosre2006 chapter 6 . 8/13/2007
Hehe, it's really getting good. I love the suspense you place in to it all. Though, I'm kinda curious...where did you get the idea for Reno? Well anyways, keep on going I'd really love to see future chapters to this story or maybe more! laters!
Emo Lilium chapter 6 . 8/7/2007
ah! don't let her open! no! I must read more, please update soon!
Jinkou chapter 3 . 7/2/2007
erm, to be frank, i think i'm reading only for the romance. I feel that the story has the potential to do better, just try to keep the characters more in character. Especially Robin. Overall, I think its pretty cool, I'm a sucker for romance after all.
Megan Consoer chapter 5 . 3/5/2007
I really like this story alot. Can you please write some more chapters?
young wiccan chapter 5 . 12/22/2006
I definitely think Amon and Robin (Sena) should be together, screw Touko and screw this Toguro guy, lol, I have nothing against your character, I just really want Amon and Robin to be together.
littledemonpixie chapter 3 . 4/6/2005
You MUST update! This is the first WHR fic I've reviewed and it's really good, slightly out of chararter but good! Iwant to read more! Update faster!
kagomechick chapter 3 . 2/24/2005
this is a really good story. i am really enjoying it! i Like how you made Amon a little less crabby.. nad iL ike how you made RObin alot stronger, and more outspoken in some places. i hope you update soon! love it.. keep up it up!
Angel452 chapter 3 . 2/23/2005
What will happen next? Who will save Robin? Please post more as soon as possible. Please post more as soon as possible.

This should be a Amon/Robin fic. If not I will stop reading it all together.
Lady BloodLily chapter 3 . 2/21/2005
you know what i think(well of course you dont) it should be an amon/robin fic(they make such a cute cupple). and i love this fic!
Namakari chapter 2 . 1/20/2005
It's alright so far. You need to organize your story. you have to edit it and fix your puncutaion. COPS Capitals, Organization, Punctuation, Spelling.

Keep it up. :)
Jenishi chapter 1 . 1/20/2005
Hmm... This is pretty short... I wonder if you can write more! Please?