Reviews for After Battles
DxInsider chapter 1 . 1/13/2008
I LOVE THIS FIC! I love it that Ryo is the uke while he snuggles with all 4 guys! its my fav type of fic! MORE MORE MORE!
Wildfire2 chapter 1 . 12/17/2006
You need to write fanfics not for fame but for your love of writing and your love of the characters. No we can't get money from them but life's not about money. I write because there's things in the ronin's life I think should have happened and since it didn't I write it so others can see what I think should have happened. Even if you write orginals and get it published it shouldn't be about fame or money.. Anyway if you still like Ronin Warriors I recomend you go here z13. SamuraiFanservice/ ?actidx make sure you delete the spaces after the back slashs (/) If you RP feel free to E-mail or pm me and maybe we can start one up..

Wildfire
Wildfire2 chapter 2 . 5/29/2006
I wouldn't worry about someone stealing your work as a fanfic, they can't unless THEY own the Ronin's. And if the person that owns the Ronin's wants to steal my work I'd be more than happy as it means new eps would be comng. And you should write because you enjoy it, no other reason.

wildfire
alexy chapter 2 . 4/16/2006
i hope you can continue this story , the idea was very interesting but take the time you need, do what you have to do.
hoppa chapter 1 . 1/21/2006
Please come on !..Update soon I wanna read the next chapter
Silverwolf chapter 1 . 1/6/2006
I like the story a lot. Please write more soon.
Hoppa chapter 1 . 10/25/2005
Please update soon !...It has been monthss !.

I love your fic..como on!. You'v been writing other fics , why not continue this ?...Please update soon
kiao chapter 1 . 10/2/2005
PLEASE update!

I like the charater development and you've left a very interesting opening in the plot development!

(. I'm a fanatics or Ronin and fanfics (helped with and was so obsessed I had to buy the ENTIRE rornin series (japanese and english) .~V)

If you want ideas (I love being a plot bunny) or a beta reader . . lemme kno!

PLEase please! Onegai! more?

Have a great night!

~*o*~

~Kiao
EJR HorseLady chapter 1 . 4/20/2005
My god this is a very well done fanfic. I do hope you continue.
AnimeHorseLady chapter 1 . 3/19/2005
This is such a cute fanfic. i hope you update soon. I was a little lost on how you imaging their bond to be. Can you please explain that a little clearer? I look forwad to reading future chapters.
Will's Girl chapter 1 . 3/12/2005
OMG! That was cool!
jen chapter 1 . 3/12/2005
i really liked this story. you did a great job and my friend wants to know if youre gonna make a sequal cause if you do it would be really great. _*
LYW chapter 1 . 3/10/2005
This is a really, really good fanfic. I hope you write more soon.
Blu Madison chapter 1 . 2/12/2005
Yay! The world needs more Ryo-centric fics. I hope you update soon as the story is getting rather interesting.
Bennoda4evr chapter 1 . 1/22/2005