Reviews for Last Token of Love
Kayla chapter 1 . 4/17
Omg I loved thissss ssssoooooo muuucccchhhh!
nightsky44 chapter 1 . 10/23/2012
love it!
Guest chapter 1 . 7/23/2012
amazing...heartbreaking... i love it :)
Metalmark chapter 1 . 8/20/2010
Agreeing with everyone else: you did Rebecca's and Billy's comradeship (with hints of obvious romance) justice. You depict a small note of both of their feelings nicely. Overall it was very bittersweet and touching. Billy's farewell even sounded perfect to me. I love them both together! On another note I think I saw one error somewhere in here where you used hadn't instead of had but that was about it.

But otherwise nicely done! I enjoyed this one-shot immensely. :3
KnightOfNevermore chapter 1 . 2/17/2010
I don't think you asked me to review enough. Har har. Anyways it was a good story, a couple grammatical and spelling error that take away from the story, but otherwise it was good. The narration paragraphs of the character's thought were very good and in-character. I am happy that you kept this story mostly canon, it is refreshing. Thanks for writing! -Kay Night
KeepCalm89 chapter 1 . 12/6/2009
the end was sad :( MAKE A SEQUEL!
wintersmoon21105 chapter 1 . 1/7/2009
i enjoyed reading this story
schroedingerfromgermany chapter 1 . 11/2/2008
so much "review", I can't otherwise then review.

Verry fluffy, very character - like. I love Billy's troughts. Well, I love everything in that Fanfiction.

Now someone has to write a kinda "contunue"
more fears than u can count chapter 1 . 10/6/2008
that is hoe it sjould have ended this ROCKED
Tibarn'Worshipper chapter 1 . 8/11/2008
*squeals* I loved this! I was so disappionted that they didn't get together at the end of the game! Please write more! I'm begging!
bothergirl99 chapter 1 . 6/22/2008
it was a very cute and bittersweet story. Good job.
vampiredemongirl101 chapter 1 . 4/5/2008
I really liked your story. I think you should continue writing this story.
Simetra Kain chapter 1 . 3/9/2008
TT_TT Aw...SO SAD! TT_TT

Great story though, good job!

~Princess Io~

P.S.

I wish he went with her...TT_TT
Kaiouri chapter 1 . 2/23/2008
-Cries in dark corner- Th-That was s-so beautiful! -Whines. sniff- You should write more! Billy...Billy -Cries- BILLY! DON"T LEAVE HER BILLY!
Yushi chapter 1 . 2/2/2008
Review-whore. *snicker*

Nah, you're cool.

I think your fic is adorable. Maybe I'm just too much of a Billy/Rebecca-shipper, but I think this really does work perfectly! I just think it ought to be run through spell-check and/or a beta.

Otherwise, beautiful! Absolutely beautiful!
46 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »