Reviews for Paradigm
Sheppardlover928 chapter 18 . 10/16/2016
Hmmm..I thought I had read all your stories! Guess I missed this one...or I don't remember! LOl. , anyway...years late (but still a die-hard fan here) I'm glad I found this! Great read! Sooo happy each of their versions of Gigno's trials were not real! Was Gigno really evil? A little nuts but he DID want to get rid of the Wraith early on in their develope me..so..NOT so nuts! Of course, what he did to our fave guys was wrong but all in all...I just didn't see his craziness..extremely lonely, a bit delusional but...hmmm...anyway, he and that magnificent city are gone...
Anna chapter 18 . 2/14/2016
This story was really good! I liked all the plot turns and I thought that you captured the characters well.
J loves JS chapter 5 . 12/24/2009
Quick question. When does this take place? I love the story :-)
WhatAmIDoingHere chapter 18 . 8/31/2008
Just stumbled across this and had to read it straight thru. Great story! Thanks for the treat.
Shakia chapter 3 . 1/25/2006
They were sleeping against the same tree? Oh man, that's totally awful and yet hilarious XP Lol, I do love the fic so far *nods* And will go and read the rest now :P
forlornhope1865 chapter 17 . 9/16/2005
I'm confused...how did Ford fly the jumper? I thought one had to have the ATA gene, either natural or artificial, to fly a jumper?
parisindy chapter 1 . 8/31/2005
okay so i just read this all in one sitting...

i got to say my eyes feel like sandpaper but it was so worth it! this was completely riveting! I loved everyword of it! I hope you write more and as often as possible
Chemical Nova chapter 18 . 7/25/2005
this was a really enjoyable read, i loved it! i look forward to more of your stories.
Dragonflysoul chapter 18 . 6/30/2005
AWESOME! I didn't want to stop reading! Absolutely brilliant and beautifully written!
studio62 chapter 18 . 5/15/2005
Awesome story! Took me twice as long to read since i broke my glasses, but it was wall worth it! HOpe my spelling is okay in this review, considering i can't really see the screenm! This was a great story! All the wat through! Completely blew my away, it was just so awesome! I thought you did a great job on the characters all the way through! it was just awesome! And i luved it! Great job!
redick4 chapter 18 . 3/17/2005
Fabbo yet again! Oh, I should mention that after I sent you the character voice comment, I read the following chapter and wrote it off to being possibly not so Beckett like because it was uber-guy's version of Beckett as opposed to the true Beckett...I figured you were being especially crafty and felt I was off with the comment in retrospect. No matter...still a great story.
imskysmom chapter 18 . 3/17/2005
WOHO! Finally got to read this after hearing all the noise about it on the SGAHC list! And boy howdy were they ever right! This was a doozy and worth all the hubbub!

Heidi
alphaGipsyDanger chapter 18 . 3/14/2005
this was very good and i think that you stayed very in character. beckett does have a backbone when push comes to shove, especially when it comes to saving someone's life even if he does panic about ancient technology.

i really can't wait for the next installment!
Writer117 chapter 18 . 3/13/2005
Thanks for another great story. Looking forward to more.
tigger98 chapter 18 . 3/13/2005
*clapping furiously* That was great! What a fantastic story. Please feel free to begin on another story equally as fantastic. I'm going to miss looking for updates on this one! :-)