Reviews for Paradigm
J loves JS chapter 5 . 12/24/2009
Quick question. When does this take place? I love the story :-)
WhatAmIDoingHere chapter 18 . 8/31/2008
Just stumbled across this and had to read it straight thru. Great story! Thanks for the treat.
Shakia chapter 3 . 1/25/2006
They were sleeping against the same tree? Oh man, that's totally awful and yet hilarious XP Lol, I do love the fic so far *nods* And will go and read the rest now :P
forlornhope1865 chapter 17 . 9/16/2005
I'm confused...how did Ford fly the jumper? I thought one had to have the ATA gene, either natural or artificial, to fly a jumper?
parisindy chapter 1 . 8/31/2005
okay so i just read this all in one sitting...

i got to say my eyes feel like sandpaper but it was so worth it! this was completely riveting! I loved everyword of it! I hope you write more and as often as possible
Chemical Nova chapter 18 . 7/25/2005
this was a really enjoyable read, i loved it! i look forward to more of your stories.
Dragonflysoul chapter 18 . 6/30/2005
AWESOME! I didn't want to stop reading! Absolutely brilliant and beautifully written!
puddles1311 chapter 18 . 5/15/2005
Awesome story! Took me twice as long to read since i broke my glasses, but it was wall worth it! HOpe my spelling is okay in this review, considering i can't really see the screenm! This was a great story! All the wat through! Completely blew my away, it was just so awesome! I thought you did a great job on the characters all the way through! it was just awesome! And i luved it! Great job!
redick4 chapter 18 . 3/17/2005
Fabbo yet again! Oh, I should mention that after I sent you the character voice comment, I read the following chapter and wrote it off to being possibly not so Beckett like because it was uber-guy's version of Beckett as opposed to the true Beckett...I figured you were being especially crafty and felt I was off with the comment in retrospect. No matter...still a great story.
imskysmom chapter 18 . 3/17/2005
WOHO! Finally got to read this after hearing all the noise about it on the SGAHC list! And boy howdy were they ever right! This was a doozy and worth all the hubbub!

Heidi
alphaGipsyDanger chapter 18 . 3/14/2005
this was very good and i think that you stayed very in character. beckett does have a backbone when push comes to shove, especially when it comes to saving someone's life even if he does panic about ancient technology.

i really can't wait for the next installment!
Writer117 chapter 18 . 3/13/2005
Thanks for another great story. Looking forward to more.
tigger98 chapter 18 . 3/13/2005
*clapping furiously* That was great! What a fantastic story. Please feel free to begin on another story equally as fantastic. I'm going to miss looking for updates on this one! :-)
Laura-trekkie chapter 18 . 3/13/2005
You're evil!...You lull us into thinking that they've finally escaped, and then you just had to break our guys once more before the end! :)

Gald to see they all pulled through with no ill effects, and it's also nice to see that John, Rodney and Carson have gotten a stronger friendship out of the traumas.

I'll be keeping my eye out for any new Atlantis fics you might write.
Cyllwen chapter 18 . 3/13/2005
Keep writing you have a real talent and I enjoy your work.