Reviews for Our Life, Our Problem
Pheonix09 chapter 2 . 3/14/2011
Again, why did you stop!You should continue this

That was really really short and a little confusing but it was great, I liked it a lot and great job
Pheonix09 chapter 1 . 3/14/2011
WHY DID YOU STOP!CONTINUE!

That was awesome, I loved it and excellent job but the ending sounded like the middle of a story
HKTK chapter 2 . 1/13/2010
is nice!osi que te salen muy bien tus historias wow quiero la continuacion esta muy buena n_n
LadyMeko chapter 2 . 6/30/2005
YAY! HAPPY ENDING! THE TWINS DAD NEEDS TO BE SHOT WITH A STAPLE GUN!

muse :what is it with u and staple guns?

me: I REALLY DONT KNOW _

muse: U need mental help.

Me: MOST LIKELY!

ME ANY WHO! I LOVED THIS STORY, kay bai
Wing Moon chapter 2 . 3/5/2005
That was good but no more...T.T
Scarlet Amaryllis chapter 2 . 2/5/2005
Great chapter! It was kind of sad, but ended with hope for the future kind of stuff, which I like! His step-mom is really nice though, and brave like Kouji for running away from his father. Anyways, I hope there is a next chapter!
Ducky McQuack Quack chapter 2 . 2/5/2005
i liked it!
Yasashii Namida chapter 2 . 2/5/2005
Thia is good! I almost wondered what happened to Satomi but my mind was screaming at me to write a fic so I did! I won't update my digimon fic until I get one more review. Can you go to my profile and review it for me and plz give ma an idea for the 'four cupids'.

~Keep writing~
Silverdash chapter 2 . 2/4/2005
Relax, Blue-chan, I though it was great. I think you captured the twin's personality perfectly. Well, I think Kit e-mailed back about the movement, gotta go.

Ja!
Silverdash chapter 1 . 1/17/2005
Awesome. Blue-chan. It's really good. If anyone says any worse, just ignore them, it's a great fic. Ciao!
Scarlet Amaryllis chapter 1 . 1/16/2005
Oww... Kouji's dad is really evil! At least they have a nice mom. Anyways, it's good that he's leaving, but I feel sorry for his step-mom.
wouldn't you like to know TT chapter 1 . 1/16/2005
That was relly graphic I guess. hm? I did like it you sould have seen how crazy I was ackting. you should make a sequal or continue. you have a good start and a nice idea. some advice...go with it. hehe good luck and greatjob. til later. _~
Wing Moon chapter 1 . 1/16/2005
So there no more? I like it a lot so keep up the good work.