Reviews for What's Left of Hope
YuriyTalaIvanov chapter 1 . 9/17/2009
*gapes in shock* wth is dumbledore blaming snape? O_O dumbledore's evil *mutters* interesting fic
Kyubi-female chapter 1 . 9/6/2009
Please update soon!Please!

You should continue, wonderful story...
deleted2012 chapter 1 . 7/3/2009
I... I love it. I don't know what to say. But... the way you repeated that line-

The blow took him by surprise, fist across his cheek. Pain temporarily blinded him and knocked him to his knees. He looked up, when he could again see, to stare into twinkling blue eyes gone cold.

“I do this because I love you,” Dumbledore said and his voice had the implacable ring of truth.

It.. this story, is incredible. Written in half an hour- you are, really, really talented. You are an incredible author. x Smaginn
Mari Grem chapter 1 . 6/28/2005
Beautiful. Purely dark and sad and truthful. It's a nice way of looking at Dumbledore. How he's willing to risk everything for Severus. But then again, with Harry dead, everything means nothing. Doesn't it?
zorro x chapter 1 . 4/29/2005
Man. I read this story when it was first posted and didn't review, then spent ages looking for it again before stumbling on it by accident. It's lovely. You can practically feel the atmosphere- something you're very good at showing in all your work- and while the storyline was too incomplete to keep everyone perfectly in charecter, each step taken seemed a believable divergence from what we know to be true in canon.

You truly did a wonderful job with this story. You manage to capture Snape wonderfully, and Dumbledore's desicion to cut his losses, to sacrifice what could not be saved from what could, was lovely and heartwrenching. This is the kind of story that sticks in your mind, and you find it resurfacing periodically, because you made a point that was *true.*

Anyway, I remain a huge fan of all your work- though this is definately one of my favorites. I can't wait for the next time your post!
darn chapter 1 . 3/24/2005
darn potter!
Stasya chapter 1 . 3/20/2005
Interesting.
newtypeshadow chapter 1 . 2/28/2005
tears are burning my eyes. this is so horrifying and brilliant. i don't have words. i wish i did.
Elariel Erestorion chapter 1 . 2/7/2005
That was amazing. I have read a couple stories this enthralling but very few. This I just sat there reading and couldn't believe the emotion that you able to pack into such a short amount of space. Wow.
droxy chapter 1 . 1/31/2005
You've left a mystery, and the fact harry may not be dead. What is the Weasley's are hiding?

Or harry is really dead, and dumbledore is essentially giving snape his life
Ramen II chapter 1 . 1/31/2005
omg... OMG! that was amasing! utterly amasing... harry commiting suicide... what? and dumbledore has told snape to join voldemort... whats going on here!

I'm intreagued tho i tell you that... and there is just enough deception, confusion and angst for my liking... so i'm asking you nicely... WRITE MORE!

I don't know if you were considering it or not but i think that this story chapter has a lot of potential - expand all the ideas and stuff like that

neways i'll be going now... if this took you half an hour i've got all your other stories to read now... .~ bi

russle
anonymous chapter 1 . 1/30/2005
omg. that was brilliant. sad (omG harrys dead) but brilliant.

is dumbledore saying hes going to give up-n let snape live by supporting voldy? omg. this is like wat cud happen if voldemort won.

this just kinda got 2 me. wow. wat a brilliant piece.
Ahsirum chapter 1 . 1/24/2005
... WHY? WHY? I don't understand why Dumbledore told him to do those things... sad. But good... angst is good, and this is very well written.
Little Tigger chapter 1 . 1/23/2005
I wish this were canon instead. It is tragic to me that Dumbledore treats Snape with so little regard as to not even punish three students who CURSED him unconscious while out-of-bounds. Dumbledore didn't even listen to Snape's side...

Your vignette is poignant, wrenching, beautifully crafted, and thoughtful. Thank you for sharing your gift.

LT
Sopoforic chapter 1 . 1/21/2005
While this story is well written, I must confess that I did not like it terribly well. It seems that your interpretation of Dumbledore-for the purposes of this story, at least, as I haven't read any of your other works-is not logical. With all of Dumbledore's speeches regarding the choice between what is right and what is easy, and such things, I find it very difficult to believe that he would act in this way. Still, I like the style of the story very much, so I look forward to reading more of your work.