Reviews for Gifts of the Heart
5123 chapter 17 . 11/8/2009
get rid of all the good parts why dont you? love this fic
5123 chapter 15 . 11/8/2009
i cant find the unedited chapter please tell help me!
demon m-chan chapter 5 . 3/29/2008
um, I know I just reviewed, but in chapter 6 you call yuki "sanzo" right after he takes his bath. I figured you would want to know so you could fix it... or maybe shuichi is really gojyo in disguise! XD

::goes off to drool at a naked yuki::
demon m-chan chapter 6 . 3/29/2008
I'm only a few chapters in, but oh I love this already, and it's well written too, which is always a perk (and rare). I can't wait to see how it ends, I hope it's a happy ending. I love how you tweaked the characters so that they fit in with the world of the story, but you can still see their canon personalities there too. :) I did note that you changed shuichi's hair from pink to brown, but I also think that's logical because (as weird as pink hair on a boy is) it would be just to strange for that time period, and in general it was going overboard with his girliness...

so to sum up: me like. a lot.
noonsam chapter 18 . 3/15/2007
What a beautiful love story! Well written, very romantic. Great lemon too. I would love to see a sequel!
Graviluvr chapter 18 . 12/17/2006
Aww, that story was so romantic, cute, and fluffy! Your lemons were amazing aswell! I still have a huge smile on my face. I loved it! This will definitely be added to my favorites. I look forward to more of your pieces. Until then, toodle-loos!
Rinuka chapter 18 . 10/2/2006
i think u can write more for this story it doesnt seem rite for the story to end here
Maple Isabell chapter 18 . 9/1/2006
ACK THE WONDERFUL GOODNESS/CUTENESS!
spirtually-lunar chapter 18 . 8/30/2006
thats it luved it
tammy-love chapter 18 . 11/21/2005
Wow! I really injoyed this Fic.

Please make a sequle to this stoy?

I would be nice to see Shuuichi show Yuki his home, and I wonder if there is someone at his home who done want Shuuichi back home. I hope you can update on this!
ineXpressible chapter 18 . 11/8/2005
Twas a month and a few weeks before Christmas

And all through the house, not a creature was stirring...

Except for the mouse

Tj sat reading Aqua's flufftastic yaoi tale

And 'AW' exclaimed she

When true love did prevail!

Wow, that was probably the most original review I've ever written ; Lovely story, really well written and it sounded realistic for the setting it was in !

POOF

toodles

TJ

word up.
Ashcat chapter 18 . 10/24/2005
Wow, what a beautiful story and its even finished! I loved it! Thank you so much for posting it!
Lela951 chapter 18 . 7/14/2005
Wow great story but i cant help but feel that it finished abruptly. Will there be a sequel by any chance? Other than that it was pretty good. Keep up the good work!
Ramen chapter 18 . 6/8/2005
Hey Aqua!

You never cease to entertain! This story is absolutly adorable! I especially loved Shu-chan wearing himself out cleaning... it just sounded like something the silly boy would do!

Much loves as always!

-Ramen
JasLine chapter 18 . 4/13/2005
Is tat all? no trip to Japan? Drop a email!