Reviews for Never Fall in Love with the Good Guys
DeepBlueJoy chapter 1 . 6/3/2014
I love Lorne. I miss Andy. I will always miss them both.

You can quote me on that!

Blue
Guest chapter 1 . 10/6/2013
Type your review here...
gnbrules chapter 1 . 7/18/2012
I fell in love with this fic. Not just part of it, but all of it. Great Lorne fics have been hard to come by, but then you give me ANYA and I just adored this interaction. Both perfectly in character, mentions of Xander were sweet, and this is so well-rounded and honestly canon in my mind. Thanks for sharing.
gabs chapter 1 . 2/2/2010
Oh, this was lovely. The voices were spot-on. I adore the idea of Anya haunting Lorne. Well-done. :)
FearOfDeathIsIllogical chapter 1 . 9/9/2008
A great story. Very good.
Kara chapter 1 . 9/17/2005
Wow. Bittersweet. I love how they can't figure out where to put Anya, and she ends up meeting Lorne in a karioke (sp?) bar. And how Lorne goes to try and save their lives, even though he's sick of everything. I'm glad you've written many stories, so I can read them all. And have favorite stories, because I can go and read all those, too. :) Have a nice day. :)
YamiPaladinofChaos chapter 1 . 8/15/2005
Excellent... I like Lorne's POV. An interesting cat, that one was.
Eurydice11 chapter 1 . 8/10/2005
This was amazing. Your Lorne voice was spot-on, and throwing Anya into the mix was brilliant. My favorite part was this:

Anya’s pretty forehead is all crinkles. “That’s strangely profound, yet makes no sense at all.”

I chuckle bitterly. “Doesn’t that just say it all, though?”

Wonderful work!
CindaEdna chapter 1 . 2/26/2005
You captured Lorne's character beautifully. Great story.
Selena Style chapter 1 . 2/4/2005
Excellent follow up on Lorne and well written, totally is lingo. I loved the Anya added in too. Very nice.
Jess chapter 1 . 1/22/2005
Fantastic Lorne voice, and a lovely mood and setting. I loved it!
MysticWolf1 chapter 1 . 1/20/2005
Very profound! I really enjoyed this. You have Anya and Lorne's characters down to a T.
Izhilzha chapter 1 . 1/18/2005
Oh, wow. A balance of humor and heartbreak, with a sharp sprinkling of truth. I particularly enjoyed Lorne's unwillingness to display his own secrets to Anya. It felt absolutely in character, and added such an edge (of lonliness, I guess) to the mood.

Thanks for this.
MBB chapter 1 . 1/17/2005
nice fic, good to know what happened to Lorne after he left :-)
Peter chapter 1 . 1/17/2005
Absolutely fantastic. You captured Lorne perfectly and this is a perfect epitaph to Angel. Your characterisation was spot on and I'm now off to read more of your work. Thank you.