Reviews for ILL
monay9e chapter 17 . 11/13/2020
Please finish this story. I look forward to see what happens next.
INACTIVE55 chapter 2 . 8/2/2020
It's been months since I read this story, and honestly... I don't know how I missed this part the first time... but Nia is literally described as looking like "any other African American female"? Honestly I'm just shocked by the description. There is no 'typical' look for a black woman, they are all beautiful and unique. Re-reading, her jealously over her co-worker really does seem biased as well. Its partially my own fault for not seeing this the first time, so I apologize to anyone who possibly was upset. And I know its old, and you've probably matured and grown as a person quite a lot... I dont think you had any ill intentions while writing... so, I think you can understand the issue? I really like diversity in stories, but when writing a different perspective than your own you have to treat your characters with care so you don't offend or hurt real people. This is not a personal attack, but please if you read this comment... please consider making some changes?
INACTIVE55 chapter 1 . 4/11/2020
I also like how she is a bit more sassy but you also give her some virtues as well. I like how you make her sound like she is really tough, but she still is scared. Obviously strong doesnt equal fearlessness and I like that characterization. Also, I think that it's more realistic, because she is witnessing something terrifying but I've also seen writers go the other direction way too many times.
The reference to Predator 2 didn't escape me, clever to allude to the alley scene with King Willy.
INACTIVE55 chapter 1 . 4/10/2020
Well then, Nia is a unique character in the Predator side of fanfiction. She definitely has an attitude lol, and while she doesnt seem very nice I'm really intrigued to see how she's going to interact with the Yautja. That's going to be interesting.
Guest chapter 17 . 7/3/2019
omg love the story please update!
Veronika chapter 17 . 10/29/2018
Hope you'll continue the story
calochi chapter 17 . 7/23/2018
Please continue this story, its too interesting to be left unfinished.
Erica617 chapter 17 . 6/1/2017
This is a great story it really is but I have one question is her and the predator going to be together or not?
Guest chapter 8 . 10/19/2016
Nia is a bioutch.
Guest chapter 17 . 4/12/2015
Please continue this story, its too interesting to be left unfinished.
jrmf chapter 17 . 3/16/2015
Why did you never finish this amazing story! Have you finished it on a different website? Please let me know. If not I'd love to expand on your story. I would love to take a stab at it with your approval. Message me if love to chat about it with you!
Jj chapter 17 . 11/26/2014
Oh please please please PLEASE update soon I love this book
gabokiki chapter 17 . 2/9/2014
Please update it soon it's really good
animefan4321 chapter 3 . 6/6/2013
This is getting really good. Nia was wrong though. Humans kill and kidnap people all the time.
waiting chapter 17 . 5/28/2013
When i first read this story, i was a kid in high school when you stopped updating i was sixteen. Now i am twenty-three about to graduate college in a few months. I have been your loyal reader for many years and i have been waiting for your update for a long time. Although i have reviewed your story under a different name many times, i am going to send you this selfish request. I do not graduate from college until December so for my long awaited graduation could you bestow your gift of more chapters to me? I know life changes over the years, but i wanted you to know that you still have loyal readers out there...waiting for you. Please if you ever have time to write...do not let this story die, keep it going. If you cannot update, i understand but i will continue to wait. I love this story and i continually come back to it. Thank you for reading! Sincerely, your loyal fan