Reviews for Just As It Should Be
Jamieson Zed chapter 24 . 12/5/2012
I loved this story, such great progression from where I think they would have been at upon leaving - knowing something was going on, but unsure what exactly it was and unsure if they should be perusing it. I also liked the short chapter format - normally I like heftier ones, but in this case it worked very well, focusing on the more poignant aspects of their trip while emphasizing, in absentia, the repetitive, mundane aspects of the voyage that force their thoughts on one another. This was extremely good, for your first fanfiction, very well-written with spot-on characterizations, and I definitely see that you put that greatness to good use over the years. Thanks for sharing this with us!
Anny chapter 24 . 9/26/2012
Woah! The story is waaay good!
Is there a sequel yet? I know in your A/N you mentioned the possibility of another Trip/TPol story, so I am very curious to see it - Please, a sequel please...
JerryGooso chapter 24 . 3/3/2012
Thank you for writing this story! The chapters were short (my ADD thanks you for that) and just mushy enough that I could still hear Trip & T'Pol's voices in the conversations. Your Author's Notes made me smile, too. You seem to really love the characters. It made suffering through a head cold much, much less painful!
Moichino chapter 24 . 12/23/2010
This story was sooo good - loved it!

Thank you and Merry Christmas.
Rosie1392 chapter 16 . 7/2/2010
Haha, this story is amazing! ) I'm sure it would be just as hard for them to find things to do for 24 days in a row so this chapter was very reasonable/ logical. ;) Loved the "get it on" part. Their reactions/ interactions are so believable for their respective character and for the situation. Great job! I look forward to reading the rest!

MionePotter1592
thundastormz chapter 1 . 3/30/2009
Lovely characterization! You've captured the spirits of Trip and T'Pol wonderfully! I'm totally going to pretend this actually happened
Princess Persephone chapter 24 . 5/26/2008
This was so good! I loved every minute of it. A little sad, though, to think that their relationship was this good before she married Koss... anyway, great job!
Alelou chapter 24 . 9/17/2007
This was yummy, thanks for sharing!
Jade Sabre chapter 24 . 3/20/2005
ah, if only this HAD happened...then she wouldn't have married Koss and Trip would never have left Columbia and...and...*weeps*

excellent. I do congratulate you for a job well done. Even if there was a lot of sex. anyway...yeah. good.
Jade Sabre chapter 19 . 3/20/2005
had to review before finishing, nothing serious, just:

Trip...so sexy...

T'Pol...still acting like a Vulcan...(that's my main criteria for any T/TP fic, and since I'm still reading at chapter 19, it means you have succeeded, so thanks and congratulations).
Coconut Girl chapter 24 . 1/24/2005
Very nice! You're first fanfic you say. Well done. I look forward to reading more of your stories.
Coconut Girl chapter 21 . 1/23/2005
WHAT! You can't stop there! That's just cruel! LOL... Great work. I look forward to your next update. Until then, I need a cold shower!
Coconut Girl chapter 18 . 1/23/2005
I can think of a few things for Trip and T'Pol to do ;-)... Great story! Just read all 18 chapters in a row. Can't wait for the next update. Keep up the good work.
no-name-writer chapter 18 . 1/23/2005
You're going really indepth with this. It's great so far, keep updating! Trip is a sexy beast!
B.L.A. the Mouse chapter 4 . 1/16/2005
Interesting beginning- I'm looking forward to the rest of it.

But twenty days?