Reviews for You Have Forgotten
SunnyGoesNorth chapter 6 . 5/18/2010
hi :-) really loved your story and the pairing! cant wait to see what you will right next :-)
Lightning chapter 6 . 11/6/2008
definitely liked it your writing style is good, but you should run a grammar-programm, because there are minor faults - but it's not something huge XD sometimes you just add an "s" too much XD
stormseaker chapter 6 . 5/24/2008
That was very sweet. cool story and well written.
Dante chapter 6 . 12/28/2007
Great story! I love the plot, but you might want to proofread the story.
Not-your-English-teacher chapter 2 . 10/17/2007
Not sure what I think of the story yet ... it has been interesting enough that I have started chapter two. However, there are numerous errors that could easily be avoided by taking the time to proofread. For example, using the word pouch instead of porch. Repeatedly.

Another example is located in the third paragraph - the first occurrence of "Daniel" should be possessive. I do not have the patience to return to chapter one to provide examples, but I am guessing there were twenty or more errors. Perhaps your sister and you could exchange beta services. Seems a shame to risk allowing errors to distract some readers from the story itself.
annon chapter 6 . 2/14/2007
I read the entire thing in one go and I cried no less than three times. I have to tell you, I'm the quiet one in the back that giggles when the dumbasses in horror movies get themselves killed in the most brutal of manners. So kutos to you.
Brandykitty chapter 6 . 11/8/2006
Oh, wow! This is just about perfect! I love the way you portray Jack and Daniel, and it's obvious that Jack loves Daniel very much and wants to protect him.
Dreamer22 chapter 6 . 4/25/2006
aww yay happy Danny & Jack! very well written I really enjoyed it
Dreamer22 chapter 2 . 4/25/2006
aww poor boys, ::hugs:: both for various reasons. I like Kat and Mike, very interesting people :-P
Shinigami04 chapter 6 . 9/18/2005
LOVE IT! -
jaks-phantom chapter 6 . 4/20/2005
love this! it is just so heaps sad. i always seem to cry over these things. I love this pairing. I really good story, Love your writing style.

Waiting for another Daniel/Jack fic ok

Love ya,

jak4snape
Gypsy Lupin-Black chapter 6 . 4/4/2005
This fic is wonderful! The story is good and it's very well written. However, it doesn't look like it got read by a beta. There are a lot of spelling mistakes and typos...

But reading past those, the fic is great, and the way Danny and Jack are shown is brilliant. I look forward to reading more of your fics!

And if you ever need a beta, dont hesitate to email me. .

Blessed be,

-Gypsy Lupin-Black
delete0101010010101 chapter 6 . 3/29/2005
*worships the story and the Author* It rocks, you rock. I'll read the next story. YOU ROCK! *adds to favourites*

sexyirishBeep chapter 6 . 3/28/2005
brill story.

can't wait for the next one
Nighshae chapter 6 . 3/28/2005
Good ending! Am looking forward to the next story, and would really love to read about the first time Daniel met Jack's parents. Keep up the good work.