Reviews for Logos Naki World
KrnYong chapter 1 . 4/15/2011
technically, "logos" can also mean reason/principles, therefore the entire phrase meaning "a world without reason" or something like that...

just a thought, this was interesting tho :D
Higashikaze chapter 1 . 2/12/2005
Nice. I like it. Can't think of anything else to say.
Senpai-san chapter 1 . 1/20/2005
lovely, simply lovely. I really admire your skill as a writer; Alucard and Integra were truely IC. I also loved the arguments through out the chapter. A world without God... that is such a lovely thought...lol.
sephirothleo1 chapter 1 . 1/17/2005
nice job!is this the end?please update!
tourvellady chapter 1 . 1/17/2005
"logos" is hardly obscure, that's like saying the idea of a vampire before Bram Stroker was obscure.

I loved this story. It was well written, mysterious and the A & I was well played out.
Liviania chapter 1 . 1/17/2005
Interesting theological fic...

*tilts head and does other thingy* Hey, I really can see it!

*ahem.

Livi
CWolf2 chapter 1 . 1/17/2005
This was very well writen. I always liked conversations between Alucard and Integra, and to do a good one you have to be a pretty talented writer. Great job, I hope you write more.
Baron Hausenpheffer chapter 1 . 1/16/2005
This is REALLY similiar to my fic, "A World Without Logos". It deals with the same obscure reference, and was posted less than a week after mine. If I were a more suspicious type of person, I'd think that you stole my idea...

But, I'll give you the shadow of a doubt. _

This kind of coincidences DO happen, after all! Anyway, the fic was pretty good, and was full of that classic "Alucard pestering Integra" banter that everyone loves. My only complaint was that the story's purpose wasn't overly clear. Otherwise, great job!