Reviews for The Dog's Guide to Getting a Date
GinnyWeasley12345 chapter 1 . 3/23/2014
This was really sweet, I love Remus. Although I ship Remadora, it's no fun when you're writing about the Marauders at Hogwarts, is it?
Good job!
BTW, I love your disclaimer ;)
SpiritedWind chapter 1 . 6/16/2011
haha lol. This was funny. Nice job! :)
Livia F chapter 1 . 10/10/2008
HAHAHAHA. Poor Remus. :D But he got the date, anyway.
FullMoonDreams chapter 1 . 3/27/2008
Sirius with useful advice, now there's something you don't see in fics too often. Remus was very sweet in his nervousness in this fic. Going to wander and read the sequel now. Nice job.
werewolfsfan chapter 1 . 12/18/2007
This is so sweet! And beautifully conceived and well written. Very professional and enjoyable. I'm going to save this in my favorites so that I can take it out and savor it when ever I want to!
Dudette13 chapter 1 . 5/5/2006
Aw! That was so cute! I especially loved the title - it really made me want to read it, y'know? Poor Remus. Oh well, I guess he got what he wanted in the end. Lol. GREAT fic!
xRJLupinx chapter 1 . 3/29/2006
Haha. The sequel was even better now that I actually read the story it came after. :) I loved it, again, very cute. Funnily enough, it sounded exactly like what my friend "Padfoot" would say me. Haha.

Love your work!

-xRJLupinx
Marie Ward chapter 1 . 2/15/2005
Omgosh, that is the cutest, best written, short Moony story Ever! I love it! Perfect. Brilliant, too great. Good job.
NybCR chapter 1 . 1/26/2005
Very cute. _
cookiedoughicecream chapter 1 . 1/24/2005
Simply adorable. Loved the banter between Remus and Sirius. Good job!
PiccoloFrivolous chapter 1 . 1/18/2005
Great fun. Love the portrayal of Sirius.

-Kessie
Beena-Pani chapter 1 . 1/16/2005
Now, if that wasn't the cutest thing I've ever read. I must admit that I don't often read fics where Remus is, by any stretch of the imagination, straight, but, dude, that was just too good to ignore. Incredibly charming and absolutely adorable! Seriously. I've turned a deep forest green with envy by reading this.