Reviews for Clearing Skies
Meng Xiaojie chapter 3 . 2/25/2006
Y'know, Calger-sama, I've been a raving fan of your work for years now (in fact, I think I've reviewed your other stories under different pen names, heh heh). I just saw this story, and I thought, "Hey, when did I miss this 'un? Yet another little gem from one of my faves!"

...and I wasn't disappointed! _

This has been a great start to what will be an awesome story, I'm sure. Sanosuke is such a rough 'n tumble scruff-ball, even at his ripe old age (hee hee hee), which is a joy to read. Yahiko-sensei is All Growed Up-a lovely, LOVELY thing indeed, and I especially enjoyed him as an annoyed but restrained teacher. Kenji-kun is...well, he's an obnoxious little jerk, but he likely has his reasons. You've written them all so finely!

Can't wait to learn more of Kenji's trip to Kyoto, what's going on with Kenshin and Kaoru, and those Bad Widdle Thugs waiting outside Akabeko!

(And yay for Kenji-kun wanting to learn Mitsurugi-Lord knows, it's in his blood! _)
Mip the Demon Fox chapter 3 . 1/25/2006
I'm loving this story! The characters are perfectly written and the plot itself is wonderful. Sucks for Kenji, though. Poor boy XD
ScarletScroll chapter 3 . 12/5/2005
update soon please! i love it!
Samurai101 chapter 3 . 10/23/2005
Oh, wow, simply awsome writing! I loved it very much, but there were a few spacing problems between some of the sentences. The idea is very cool, and I love how everyone is potrayed!
Miranda Crystal-Bearer chapter 3 . 10/8/2005
Uh-oh, trouble in paradise. *Laughs* Sano attracts trouble almost as bad as Kenshin does. Very amusing, very interesting. I look forward to the next chapter.
Zoleth chapter 3 . 9/13/2005
Great story thus far. Yeah, there are very few fics with good Sano/Kenji interaction. And with Yahiko added, it's wonderful. Keep it up. :)
Shauntell chapter 3 . 8/26/2005
WOW! This was good! I'm dying to read more! I want to know what Kenji's problem is and see him start to get a life! And more Kenshin too! Kenji's gotta understand certain things and such. But he's gotta get along with is dad and get over himself. Ya know?

Either way, loved the latest chapter. PLEASE UPDATE SOON! VERY SOON!
omasuoniwabanshi chapter 3 . 8/18/2005
Wow, I'm really liking this story! Sano is just so typically Sano from his clothing to his thought processes (I had to grin when he ordered more food at Akabeko even though he didn't have enough to cover what he'd already eaten).

Kenji's character is quite the little cipher. Why is he so all fired up about the mitsurugi style? Is it typical teenaged hormones or something else? I'm sure his little jaunt to Kyoto will help explain things, if he'll ever open up about it.

You're killing off Hiko? Ack! I thought the man was well-nigh indestructable, but I guess old age gets us all in the end. At least Kenshin and Kaoru are with him. Kaoru seems to have matured nicely too. Very good job with the characters!
De Lazy Lime chapter 3 . 8/3/2005
YAY! another chappy! Wahho! I'm soo happy! So it seems Kenji has all the wrong personality traits of his parents and they seem to be unrolling on him poor Kenji _;

Looking forward to the next installment!

~*toodles*~
Blue Wallpaper chapter 1 . 8/2/2005
Wow, it's weird to see Sanosuke all moody and serious...but it's really great so far! And what more spoilers are you talking about? As of now (where I live), the manga from VIZ is only just beginning the Sojiro battles.
Hidari chapter 3 . 8/1/2005
Ah, cliffie! I can't wait for more Kenji fighting! Thanks for updating, this is really a very good story.
Blue Wallpaper chapter 3 . 8/1/2005
Really great story you got yourself here. Until reading the end notes, I would never have guessed you're as old as you are! (Sorry, didn't mean to make that sound the way it did). I'm only fifteen myself. Anyway, what kind of teacher are you? And (going back to the story) when will Megumi make an appearance? (I mean, the doctor Akira was sent to was her, right?) Will she and Sano get together, or after seventeen years is there someone else in her life? Oh well, guess I'll just have to wait until next chapter, right?
kie-san chapter 3 . 7/31/2005
Geez, Akira just came up and I already hate him! Still, I do feel a little itsy bitsy bad for him. Ahh, so Kenji has also inherited his father's temper! He's really like a mini-Ken-san, isn't he? Except perhaps with more of Kaoru's impulsive nature. Ha, I like him, as immature as he may be for wanting to learn Hiten Mitsurugi. I can't wait until Kenshin and Kaoru come back. I'm hoping it'll be a great heart felt welcome! (as corny as that may sound, I do!). Update as soon as you can, it's okay if you take a while.
lolClaidi chapter 3 . 7/31/2005
wow! loved this chapter! man, that akari kid does sound like someone one would really want to strangle! sheesh! you're a teacher? neat. aha. well, i wonder who those thugs are that are after kenshin! wow...people still wanting to defeat battousai after how many years...? ahaha. well, even though it took you 4 months to get this out, it was worth it! b/c this was a fab chapter! and can't wait till this next installment! update soon!

-meeh
lolo popoki chapter 3 . 7/31/2005
Excellent job with this chapter... your characterizations are wonderfully done, and so believable! I just can't wait to see what's next!
212 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 .. Last Next »