Reviews for Clearing Skies
Althea M chapter 1 . 11/6/2009
I just stumbled across this story and I am completely drawn in and couldn't put it down. Kenji is such a hard head! The encounter with his father at the fork in the road made my heart clench. No loving father wants to strike the child he loves. But when that child takes you to a limit, not realizing the dangers you feared for him...

Then, later, reading how Kenji tried to 'channel' his father's 'calm, reasoning tone'. That would have been very funny had it not been such a dire circumstance.

I'm sure we'll see more examples of the pain he's caused his parents.

It's been more than a year. I guess RL still has you by the throat. I will be on the lookout for future chapters.

AM
sano fan chapter 8 . 10/9/2009
I like this story so far. Can't wait to read more
mara chapter 8 . 4/18/2009
I added this to my favorites in hope it will be finished one of these centeries.
older and amused chapter 8 . 2/28/2009
YES! finally, fanfiction lets me log in... IT HAS BEEN A WEEK! gah!

anyway, i am loving this fanfiction. one of my favourite daydreams is about Sano's return, but there are not enough fanfics about it, and certainly not enough good ones! i love your writing style, and i think your characters are quite brilliant. i am eagery awaiting the next installment!

I also loved your Deja Vu story.. it was the EXACT thought I had too, when i read that part of the manga (i'd already watched Samuri X by then)... heartbreaking
RedWingedAngel002 chapter 3 . 1/11/2009
Evil lurks XD Wow.. Kenji that was awesome but.. way to go Yahiko for the lecture!

RedWingedAngel002 chapter 2 . 1/10/2009
Love it XD

RedWingedAngel002 chapter 1 . 1/10/2009
Lmao. I love it man. Its true, there arnt many stories with Sano coming back based on the manga. Wonderful job. I cant wait to read these next chapters. )

morning rush chapter 8 . 1/2/2009
I hope you haven't given up on this story. Your Kenji is amazing, annoying at times, yes, but still very human. PLease update soon!
lilsammywinchester chapter 8 . 10/28/2008
aww i love the fanfic! 3 i hope u update soon! D
ranchan-akari chapter 8 . 10/15/2008
I wanna see Sano come in and KICKASS! XDD Yahiko kicking-ass wouldn't be protested though. :) Kenji's a right brat and makes me want to whack him a few. How the heck did Kaoru and Kenshin raise such a bratty, arrogant kid? I like the concept (though I would have liked more Sano ;), please update again soon! XDD
ten.thousand.spoons chapter 8 . 6/9/2008
This is certainly an engaging piece, I can't wait for the next chapter.
KB Twilight chapter 8 . 4/18/2008
Oh this is great. Written well, and they are in perfect character (for what I imagine after 17 years). Looking forward to more.
sulou chapter 8 . 3/13/2008
I absolutely love this story! I usually skip over stories that don't include some romance (my loss ), only recently I've realized how much I was missing.

Now that I've been enlightened, I can't help but look forward to reading more of your wonderful story.
kie-san chapter 8 . 3/6/2008
ah, really great chapter! it's ok if you don't update as fast, cuz the story's excellent and it's easy to keep things straight (not to mention worth it :D)
Jesse A. Harper chapter 7 . 3/6/2008
Wow... those idiots are gonna be in for one major asswhupping when Sano and Yahiko get their hands on them.
207 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »