Reviews for Pact with the Gods
DarkMoon2222 chapter 9 . 6/4/2013
AAWWWWW I love it so far! It's so hard to find any really good Troy stories with Briseis and Achilles. Please add more soon soon. Can't wait to see what Paris does or who Costas is. I have a feeling I may know who he is but I'd like to see if Im right.
Mariel-sama chapter 10 . 2/19/2010
Great story so far. Please update soon.
GottesBlume chapter 10 . 1/17/2008
oh please write more and don't let Achilles die or brisies or their baby...please write more.
priestess of apollo chapter 10 . 7/20/2007
I think this is great

if possible if this wonderful story is not compleete please please update

maybe

a suggestion

Achilles's son comes and takes Briseis or something like

only a sugestion

your friend

Priestess of apollo
Yukk chapter 1 . 4/28/2007
What if Achilles had a twin sister who did everything to get him and Briseis back from Troy?

Then she'd be just like your crappy Mary Sue that's polluting the fandom! *vomits*
Mary Sue Police chapter 1 . 4/7/2007
Your OFC is a Mary Sue. Kill her with fire.
Bron-Y-Aur-Stomp chapter 1 . 4/4/2007
How disappointing... Not that the summary gave me much to hope for.

1. Spelling.

2. Grammar.

3. Puntuation.

4. Sentence structure.

5. Plot.

In case you're wondering, those are things you haven't been doing correctly. I would suggest fixing them and looking for a beta.

Have a pleasant day.
AMAPADME chapter 10 . 4/4/2007
Yeah! Yeah! yeah! I am so excited to see that you updated this one. I like this story so much.

I am glad to see alexis getting married, but how scary for her to feel like the gods have turned against her. Many things can go wrong if that happens. Its almost nail biting.
SandraSmit19 chapter 10 . 4/4/2007
An update, how wonderful. I enjoyed it and I hope you update again soon.
ChrissyKat chapter 9 . 6/4/2006
Wow, was so happy to see a fic I throughly enjoyed come back to life. Nicely done pls keep up the wonderful writing and update soon. :-)
AMAPADME chapter 9 . 6/3/2006
OH MY GOSH! THE DEAD STORY HAS RISEN.

You know this is the story that hooked me on your writing. Well anyway comments on the story.

Tell Paris to keep himself away from Briseis. She is VERY happy.

Yeah for the new baby. Ohh Alexis has a man too. I hope you do keep up with this story.
sta chapter 8 . 12/6/2005
more more more:) can't wait for the update. It's a cool idea, and is wonderfully written.
Lia chapter 8 . 12/1/2005
TOO SHORT!
LiliAnn Jackson chapter 8 . 11/7/2005
PLZ UDATE EXCELLENT PLZ REALLY FAST BRILLANT GREAT!
s.i.l.v.e.r-m.o.o.n.s.e.r.p.e.n.t chapter 8 . 6/7/2005
How lovely. I'm touched, really. Update asap! ;)

_s.i.l.v.e.r._ .m.