Reviews for The Kissing Booth
disappearerSyani chapter 5 . 2/21/2005
It's like reading Chicken Soup for the Soul! So sweet and heartwarming! I loved it all the way! Hope you'll do another story like this! Amazing!
ninjamonkey chapter 5 . 2/20/2005
LOVED IT! Cuteness!
PillzBerryDoughFrEaK 1 chapter 2 . 2/20/2005
hey, reviewing again, just wanted 2 say it had humor in ti and thts really good. wht i meant b4 was good detailing. starfire is my favorite character! she rox! nd liek i said, im str8 lol, but im not against them either. good job, read my story, ull liek it. bb lol!
La Moirae chapter 5 . 2/20/2005
That was great! I liked the whole story, but I especially liked it when Beast Boy got his last kiss (Beast Boy and Raven forever)!

I also thought it was a true story, in a way, because Raven really does have a lot of fans (like me). It was a neat thing to add in the story, so kudos to you.
AlwaysWrite chapter 5 . 2/20/2005
You ooze talent. Please keep writing. I loved every bit of it, especially how there was no big, obvious thing at the very end with Beast Boy and Raven. It was the perfect ending for an exceptional story. Like I said, please write more.
AlwaysWrite chapter 4 . 2/20/2005
That was perfect. Please, never stop writing. It was perfect.
AlwaysWrite chapter 3 . 2/20/2005
I loved it. I loved the conversation between the other Titans about how Raven has so many fans, and she's so beautiful and mysterious. It's awesome when authors have moments when the other characters discuss their concern and admiration of another character. It gives me a warm, fuzzy feeling :) Keep up the fantastic work.
MandaNoPants chapter 5 . 2/20/2005
this was a great story. very good. too cute. alot of description. if i knew how old u were, i'd give a bit more advice...
PillzBerryDoughFrEaK 1 chapter 1 . 2/20/2005
hey whats up, pillz here. i read ur story, i liked it. it showed alot of ravens beautiful side. she really is. I also think Starfire is extremly beautiful 2.. even though there not real lol! (no, im not homosexual or Bi btw..lol) good story, read mine.
junegloom22 chapter 5 . 2/20/2005
great story
RenaYumi chapter 5 . 2/20/2005
aww. thats so cute. what a cool idea for a story. keep writing

rena
sakuradancer3 chapter 5 . 2/20/2005
That was such a GOOD IDEA! May I use it? (Rae getting fan mail.) My email is jabikesalot on aol, so tell me yes or no. I would really appreciate it. -goes of ranting- WHAT a good idea! Why did I not think of it...I should have thought of-
Flooisthuma chapter 5 . 2/19/2005
THATS IT! OMG that was SO good! I truly loved that story, its one of my favorites. The last chapter was the best, BB and Raven...kissing...LOL well, i just wanna say i look forward to see if you will write any more great stories such as this. One of the best, great job.
Change-Of-Heart2 chapter 3 . 2/19/2005
Still very sweet, just like before. _
zombie-rodeo-frog chapter 2 . 2/17/2005
This story is teh_awesomeness. Please update soon!
107 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »