Reviews for The Kissing Booth
Twin-Lupus chapter 2 . 1/30/2005
Haha, great idea! I love it! Excellent story so far, the chapter a bit short, but that's OK. I have a special place in my heart for anyone who would raise money for leukemia patients, as my brother was one when he was two. He's completely cured now (aged 11), however, so we're very happy about it and constantly make donations. Anyway, keep up the great work and update soon!

P.S. I would have thought Robin would be too jealous to allow Starfire to participate in a kissing booth! ;)
Flooisthuma chapter 2 . 1/29/2005
Ahh! You must update soon! This chapter was really good, but kind of sad. Its sad that she doesn't think herself beautyful. Her and Star are both beautiful, but in diffrent ways. I hope Beast Boy makes her feel better. Please continue!
VeelaChic chapter 2 . 1/22/2005
1 word...COOL! Please continue!
Belladonna Kyle chapter 2 . 1/21/2005
Aw! You have to continue it! It's just so cute! Go BB! Plz update soon
Belladonna Kyle chapter 1 . 1/21/2005
Very cute. I love it already _
Lysander chapter 2 . 1/20/2005
Would you mind calling or Barbara from Gotham for further advise?
stumblesun chapter 2 . 1/20/2005
its so touching, and hilarious at the same time, keep it up. i expect another chapter soon.. ::eyes oddly at::
La Editor chapter 2 . 1/20/2005
This is quite good, and I'm expecting to see more of this soon. This is very unique. It's an interesting idea. However, you may want to (yes, it sounds silly) read it aloud. I didn't really see any mistakes, but I saw where you can put your elite writing skills in action once more!

Teehee... a kissing booth... *all giggly/happy* sounds cool! I'm reminding myself of Happy Raven, Raven's emotion... teehee. Everyone is in pretty good character... but what exactly are Robin's motives for Beast Boy to spy? EXPLAIN, my tiny brain can't figure it out... post up soon. ooh, if you have time read my tt ficcy!

teehee... Ja ne!

~bandit
Tyria101 chapter 1 . 1/20/2005
hey continue..good story
TtRavenFan1 chapter 2 . 1/20/2005
wow kool. that's alli really have timee to say, so bye for now!
Dark Dragon34 chapter 2 . 1/20/2005
You dhould update very soon!
Aquagirl92 chapter 2 . 1/20/2005
great i loved it, it was great. good story line great keep wrighting i cant wait.
sakuradancer3 chapter 2 . 1/20/2005
oh, that was brillant, update soon ok? :D
Gubba-Gubba chapter 2 . 1/20/2005
This is really good. UPDATE FOR FEAR OF THE WRATH OF THE (give me a moment here will you) TALKING GUM WRAPPERS THAT SMELL LIKE ALARM CLOCKS! HA, IN YOUR FACES!

this is raexbb right
StarfireFowl chapter 2 . 1/20/2005
That chapter is saddening. Very very good though. Update soon.
107 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »